Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one going to Euro Hangar? Specifically IA members..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one going to Euro Hangar? Specifically IA members..

Late June there will be show in Holland, Mi. looks like it could be a fun one (this is their first year). I'm thinking about making the trek out there with my e30 and was wondering if any other r3vers were thinking about it.

There will be a group leaving from Minneapolis to meet up with the guys from LongBallRally in Milwaukee, Wi. I think I'm going to drive straight from Mason City, IA to Milwaukee and join the rally for the rest of the trek to Holland. If any guys from Iowa wanna go, I'm down to try plan something out so we can all drive together. Let me know what you all think.

Show site: http://eurohangar.net/
    Minneapolis group thread: http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=38326

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

I went to sowo last weekend and quite a few people from KY and OH were talking about going. Might be something I check out once I have a car up and running.

Comment

:p

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Glad to hear there is interest in the show! Let me know if you have any questions!

go ahead and e-mail me at scott@oemsquared.com

Comment

Starting to make reservations and plans this week. Anyone going to make it?

Flickr

Comment

I think I'm going, just trying to make sure the car will be ready and that I can get off work.
          sigpic

Comment

Going.. just not sure whether it'll be in my e90 or e30..

Comment

plans have changed unfortunately, looks like I'm just saving the cash and getting my e30 more ready for eurowerks next month.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X