This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golfdmb18 View Post
    there is a meet there this weekend on the 13th. I will prolly go with my e36

Where?
    Originally posted by payney8
    We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

I'm def. in, I'll be coming down from the Akron/Barberton area. I'm more for May then april with easter break, and spring breaks most of those weekends are booked for a lot of people. BTW I VOTE for swapmeet style! I think it would be a lot of fun. Although I dont have a lot of things to bring out, but I do know I could use some stuff that you guys might have laying around. Fenders, rocker panels(mine are rusted away), ect. But if its in May I should be in! The bigger the better!

Boser Hood DIY
      Techno Violet Refresh
      Outsounding: Helping Children Discover Strength In Their Own Voice!™

Comment

Originally posted by Saloon View Post
        I'm def. in, I'll be coming down from the Akron/Barberton area. I'm more for May then april with easter break, and spring breaks most of those weekends are booked for a lot of people. BTW I VOTE for swapmeet style! I think it would be a lot of fun. Although I dont have a lot of things to bring out, but I do know I could use some stuff that you guys might have laying around. Fenders, rocker panels(mine are rusted away), ect. But if its in May I should be in! The bigger the better!
        Yea if everybody or a handful of people brought a trunk load of stuff we could have a decent swap. My trunk will be fulled with all sorts of goodies and I will come with list in hand on parts I need :)

I'm gonna try and pick a few dates for the meet so we can choose the one that works for the majority.

Comment

Im interested, so consider me in.

Comment

i'm defiantly down for the meet.

Comment

Time, place, & date have been set. See 1st post.

Comment

Yea!!

Comment

If I can get outta work, I may represent some midwest love for y'all. I'd be rollin' out of STL. I'll do what I can.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                  Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                  Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                  Wrap all my things in aluminum
                  Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                  Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                  Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                  Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Id suggest this site:
                    Highbanks is named for its massive 100-foot-high shale bluff towering over the Olentangy State Scenic River. Tributary streams cutting across the bluff have created a number of deep ravines in the eastern part of the 1,160-acre park. Ohio and Olentangy shales, often containing outstanding large concretions, are exposed on the bluff face and sides of the ravines.

Its about 30 minutes north of downtown columbus and is on one of the major north-south roads in all of ohio [rt 23; high, north high] No fees are involved in parking unless we reserve an area, and there is tons of space, grills, covered meeting areas and a very nice scenery.

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Joe, just asking, not being a dick. I like the suggestion, I'm down. What is the difference between the park we ended up at last time and this? Is this nicer? Also are we going to get kicked off because they will know we are having a meet and will probably want to make money off of the deal.

Comment

This place is a million times better than that boat ramp we stopped at last time. Go drive up there and take a look. hit 315n to 270 e and hop off at 23 n to make it there quicker. its on the left hand side after a bunch of car lots.

i cant say that they will want to charge us, you can always call ahead and talk to them, but i wound NOT give the exact date incase they do not want us there and plan for that date in time. Also, if we do get together, no matter the place, ABSOLUTLY NO HORSEPLAY!

Originally posted by vlad
                        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                          This place is a million times better than that boat ramp we stopped at last time. Go drive up there and take a look. hit 315n to 270 e and hop off at 23 n to make it there quicker. its on the left hand side after a bunch of car lots.

i cant say that they will want to charge us, you can always call ahead and talk to them, but i wound NOT give the exact date incase they do not want us there and plan for that date in time. Also, if we do get together, no matter the place, ABSOLUTLY NO HORSEPLAY!
                          ABSOLUTLY NO HORSEPLAY! Agreed, none of that, glad you brought that up.

Weighing our options still, actualyl waiting for a call to be returned. I might give them a call and talk to them. I might be up in Columbus in the near future, so I'll check it out. Thanks again Joe for your help.

Comment

count me in! -Luke

Comment

+2 for Highbanks...

Comment

When is this? I might be able to come. And I have a '91 parts car if anybody needs anything.

Will
                                RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                                Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                                DaveCN = Old Man
                                My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                                If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Working...
                                X