Anyone going to the USGP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to the USGP

Just trying to get some E30s together for the USGP if anyone is going.
    We will be camping in lot 2. If anyone else is camping and will be in lot 2 PM me if interested in hanging out around the camp site together. Either way we will probably be hitting BW's Friday evening about 6 or 7. We go to the one on the westside.

I will be going to root on Quick Nick and Kubica if he is well enough to drive.
    sigpic
    Aston Martin in flight at Mid Ohio 2006

Yea, I'm goin down this weekend. Where is lot 2?

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Actually I thought I selected lot 2. But somehow received lot 3. Grass camping. The grass part is fine but the lot 3 isn't. I am going to see if they will move me. Lot 3G is south east, outside of the track. See www.brickyard.com for map. The BMWCCA is going to have a car corral somewhere. I am looking that up later.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea i'm going. Sitting in Stand J Section 28 row CC. Should be pretty decent seats.

link to camping sites ---> http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway...rinfo/camping/

Won't be driving the bimmer, not running yet. I'll be driving the mighty Corolla. I'd be interested in stopping by and checking out some cars. Post up the location details when you get them.

oh yea.. and GO TAKUMA SATO!!!!!!

SUPER AGURI FTW!!!!
        | Jimmy | 1999 M3 | 1986 325 ES |

Comment

Man, I would so love to go but maybe next year! :(
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by //MPower View Post
            Yea i'm going. Sitting in Stand J Section 28 row CC. Should be pretty decent seats.
            Hey, We are sitting in J! sec 23 row Q. I aggree they are good seats. We had them in this general area last year. We moved up, or back a few rows so we can see further.

We are going to try to camp in lot 1A. Somehow I purchased lot 3G. But I called them today and they said they will exchange them at n/c.

My E30 is white with Zender wheels and ohio plates. I parked next to another E30 last year.

We will probably be heading out to Buffalo wild wings Friday night. About 6 or 7

Buffalo Wild Wings
            6135 W. 25th Street
            Speedway, IN 46224

sigpic

Comment

BMWCCA event...

We wont put the E30 in the corral. No point since we are camping.
              We will probably go down and see what is there. The hospitality thing sounds like a pretty good deal. 50/person for home cooked meal friday night, catered meal Saturday night and Sunday morn, plus lunch Sat, Plus snacks, Beer (doesn't say if that is additional), donuts, begals and coffee Friday and Sat morn. If you went out every meal or ate at the track it would probably cost that much. Even if you went somewhere cheap. I am not sure we will do it though. When camping it is nice to go eat in A/C.

Ron
              Last edited by z3pilot99; 06-14-2007, 04:35 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna be in lot 2, Ill try to stop by lot three if I get the chance. last time I parked next to a ferarri 360 Modena Stradale :)

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                X