******1st anual LöWENBRöKE SPRING EURO-JAM APRIL 26TH******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

******1st anual LöWENBRöKE SPRING EURO-JAM APRIL 26TH******

THIS EVENT WILL START AT 2 P.M.!!!!!!!! NOT 3P.M.

ok, so the show is coming up sooner than later. hope all can make it out. should be a fun time. we're gonna be grillin some food, having a give-a-way, and mainly a good time!!! there will be some judging, but nothing by class. more of a fun-show feel to kick off the fun of the season.

WHAT:
    LöWENBRöKE SPRING EURO-JAM
    relaxed fun car show/ gtg for all euro makes/ models

LOCATION: (if we get a good turn out, we'll shoot for somethin bigger next year??)
    VAN'S tire center
    1497 state route 303
    Streetsboro, OH 44241
    there should be plenty of parking, and room as we'll have all the lawn next to the shop as well as the whole lot.
    DATE:
    SATURDAY APRIL 26TH
    2 P.M.
    hope to make this a memorable time for 08, feel free to promote it as much as possible. (sigs, word of mouth, etc etc.) i'll have e-flyers made soon, and will be posting it elsewhere as well. hope to get AS MANY EUROS AS POSSIBLE MOBBING THIS LITTLE AREA!!
    this show is being helped in part by these great people:
    VAN'S TIRE CENTER
    MASON-TECH
    HSTuning
    HausOfDub
    ECS TUNING
    fatDUBS!
    AKRON'S OWN GOODYEAR
    edit: we now have a events page where donations can be accepted to help w/ show expenses. this is for the show sponsors, but anyone else that wants to help out, feel free to donate! every dollar will go towards show expense, (food, shirts, stickers, etc.)
    DONATE HERE.
    löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
    HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

ok, here's an update.

the show cars will be all in the lot. spectators will be parked in the plaza next door. show entry is $2.oo and get's you a second ticket in the raffle. we are giving ALOT of stuff away, shirts, hats, stickers, etc etc and also A FREE SET OF TIRES! some collectable stuff, some alignments and oil changes. some free details at a great detail shop, etc etc. THE RAFFLE IS FREE TO ENTER FOR EVERYONE. SPECTATORS AND PEOPLE IN THE SHOW

so if you want a good spot in the lot show up at 2pm or a couple minutes early. if you show up too early, that's fine, but i'll probably put you to work. lol

we will also be giving show winner prizes. the classes will not be released to ya'll till you get there, to make it a little more interesting..

it's all for fun tho, no stringent classes, so don't stay up all night detailing your turbo oil feed line(unless you really want to).

just come have fun, enjoy the cars, and people. it's gonna be a good time.

the LBc. shirts will also be for sale as well only at the show for $15.

Comment

how many cares are you expecting?
      Originally posted by NavyE30
      I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

BUMP for a great thing. Wish you much success!:firehop: I would like a shirt.

Comment

as long as the weather is on our side we hope to have a HUGE turnout..

as far as shirts.. just paypal to doneforever@gmail.com $12.50 and send your address and i'll send ya one. :)

Comment

pm me what you want the post to look like and i will post it up on Euroteknik (chicago based euro club)
            I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

GREAT! Will do tomorrow. THX

Comment

first show or have you done this in the past too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-B View Post
                  first show or have you done this in the past too?

this is the 1st year for the Löwenbröke show.. we got a very large scene out here tho, and we've gotten some big stuff together in the past.

here's a shot of when we all got together to invade a japanese car show.. lol

Comment

15 days away, hope to see some e30's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

one week bump!

Comment

just a reminder to everyone this will be a rain or shine event, and we are just gathering more and more crap to give-a-way. it's getting given away no matter what, so come out and have a good time!!!!

and remember.. it IS ohio. they said it was gonna rain all day yesterday and it was beautiful most the day. have faith.

Comment

Congrats on the group feature in PVW.
                          Originally posted by payney8
                          We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Inaugural, not 1st annual, not annual until its happened more than once!

Good luck with the show!
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                            X