FahrerFest 08 Exclusive BMW Auto Event MAY 31 North East Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FahrerFest 08 Exclusive BMW Auto Event MAY 31 North East Ohio

We are officially announcing that FahrerFest 08 is HERE! This year will be the First Annual FahrerFest BMW Auto Show at the beautiful Boettler Park, in Green, OH Saturday May 31, 2008 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM! We are excited to announce this event and expect to it to be the best all inclusive BMW event on the East Coast!

Please check out the website below for all of the details!

Please PM, email, or IM with any questions!
    joseph@fahrerfest.com
    AIM: fahrerfest

Saloon

Boser Hood DIY
    Techno Violet Refresh
    Outsounding: Helping Children Discover Strength In Their Own Voice!™

I just went through the Website, this looks like a blast, and is my old stomping grounds.

Does anyone want to caravan up from Louisville, KY???
    Originally posted by payney8
    We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

sounds like a blast

Originally posted by Saloon View Post
      We are officially announcing that FahrerFest 08 is HERE! This year will be the First Annual FahrerFest BMW Auto Show at the beautiful Boettler Park, in Green, OH Saturday May 31, 2008 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM! We are excited to announce this event and expect to it to be the best all inclusive BMW event on the East Coast!

Please check out the website below for all of the details!

Please PM, email, or IM with any questions!
      joseph@fahrerfest.com
      AIM: fahrerfest

Saloon
      Hey Saloon,

looks like a plan. Hopefully we have more e30's, than other models, but it seems like something to get excited about. Lord willing, count me in!
      Stumps

Comment

Glad you moved it from Memorial day weekend. I'll try to make it! :)
        S52 E30 M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneen/...7601910739497/

Comment

Updates?
          Originally posted by payney8
          We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Maybe I Can Make This One Will See

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
            I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
            "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Event UPDATES!!!!!!

Originally posted by neighborhood View Post
              Updates?

Boy Do We EVER!!!

For those of you who haven't been to the site in awhile please check it out! www.Fahrerfest.com We have some major NEWS!!!

1st WIN A NEW BMW Z4 FOR THE WEEKEND!!! Curtsey Of CAIN BMW www.cainbmw.com
              This Will Be A Charity Raffle And All Of The Proceeds Will Go To Our Event Beneficiary The Breast Cancer Fund of Ohio www.breastcancerfundohio.org

2nd We Are Being Sponsored By ROCK STAR Energy Drink! They will be at the event and will have plenty of FREE ROCKSTAR!

3rd We Will Be In the 2008 Memorial Day Parade in Green, OH Monday May 26th

4th Simply Kleen (Professional Auto Detailer) & Will Be On-Site Detailing!

Finally We Will Be Having A Dyno Event After The Fest On Sunday June 1st the day following the show! At Smokey's Garage In North Canton!

All BMW's Welcome Including AWD!!! Pricing will be listed on the site and 10% of all Dyno runs will go to our beneficiary The Breast Cancer Fund of Ohio!

The Breast Cancer Fun of Ohio Will Also Be On-Site Promoting The New Ohio Breast Cancer Awareness License Plate.

For All Of The Complete Details Please Check Out www.Fahrerfest.com

Please Help To Make This A Success For The Fight Against Breast Cancer & The BMW Event To Remember For 2008!

Joe

Boser Hood DIY
              Techno Violet Refresh
              Outsounding: Helping Children Discover Strength In Their Own Voice!™

Comment

Working...
              X