No announcement yet.

Minneapolis members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I would be up for a meet/wrench day. I work at the VW dealer during the week, but fridays and sundays I usually have open.

EDIT: We can have a weekend dirt rally up at my friends farm some time. Its up near Sandstone a little over a hour north of the cities.
    Tri color fabric for sale here!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

or where do u all prefer?

Comment

If any one is interested there is a car show/meet called cars and coffee in chaska the locaition is called minneapolis autoplex i do believe. google mpls cars and coffee. its free and a great show alot of cars. pm if ne q's

Comment

MN325ix, I see you in Prior Lake/Savage all the time. I live right behind the Advance Auto on 42 and 13.

I daily my 02 GTI, but I have a bronzit E30 with a pink fender. I used to not have a hood, but I have since put that back on.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
          2008 VW Rabbit
          1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

South Minneapolis here.. let's do something!

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

Alec, if you still need some help on your E30, I moved to South Minneapolis last week, and I can lend you a hand.

let me know.

2008 VW Rabbit

Comment

just moved out to apple valley,anyone wanna meet this saturday or somethin....burnsville mall any ideas?

Comment

A bunch of us e46 guys are meeting up for a photoshoot next weekend (8/29), e30 guys are certainly welcome to join, especially if you want some nice pictures of your car for free. ;)

Here's the thread: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=697973

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

Resurrecting this one from the dead.

I'm in Rockford, MN. Moved here from Denver a couple years back. I've owned many E30s and E28s. I have one E28 now.

Comment

South Minneapolis. Car is dead but starting the long delayed process of bring it back to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gopher325ix View Post
                        South Minneapolis. Car is dead but starting the long delayed process of bring it back to life.
                        More details?

Comment

I’m in St Paul. I’ve got an 87 325 that I just “finished” for the time being, and an 88 M3 that might see the light of day eventually.

2008 VW Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerTim View Post
                            I’m in St Paul. I’ve got an 87 325 that I just “finished” for the time being, and an 88 M3 that might see the light of day eventually.
                            M3, eh? got pics?

Also, anyone with any E28s?

MyE28.com is down for maintenance, and I am suffering withdrawal...

Comment

Originally posted by iamsam View Post

M3, eh? got pics?
                              Here's one of the M3 when I picked it up. Pretty much looks the same, just not on the trailer anymore. And the 325. Waiting for a couple of pieces of hardware for the bumpers, but it's done for now.

2008 VW Rabbit

Comment

sheesh the midwest subforum is deeeeead!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X