I am moving to Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
    Well, if you can adjust the ISO it would help, especially if you can adjust the aperture and shutter speed.
    i'd probably have to have someone show me how to mess with all that. Well if i played with it for a while i would be able to figure it out...

BTW... anyone w/ pics from the burger meet, i started a thread in the Member's rides section, so slap up those pics!

Comment

i was the guy running bottlecaps and bbs rs's lol. the cirrusblau missing the trim.

only black guy there? lol. should be easy to remember.
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Did you park the furthest away from the group? Near the e46 Dinan M3?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Oh! Who was I talking to earlier about a mirror? I really wanna get a new mirror now, get both painted, re-black the rocker panels, and I really really really really want more info on the Volvo lip thing. Anyone can post about it, link, PM me, whatever. PLEASE

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Bishop your wheels are so Hot!!! Sell them to me!
            Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
            Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Sell me a mirror and buy David's set (Bimmerman325i). I'm researching HIDs, Volvo Lips, and alignment settings now.... Is anyone here signed up for the driving school in Oct.?

Comment

Sell me a mirror and buy David's set (Bimmerman325i). I'm researching HIDs, Volvo Lips, and alignment settings now.... Is anyone here signed up for the driving school in Oct.?
                I will sell you a mirror. $20 plus shipping. Good?

How much is DAvid selling his set for? Offset and size specs?

Thansk, Brett

Comment

I'll let you know, I might be going to the junk yard this weekend. David is asking what he paid for the group-buy. PM him direct if you want. It was like $965 shipped or something? Oh, and its 17x8 +25, 17.5lbs-ish.

Comment

Damn those wheels are hot... but 1g... I dont know I could muster that right now... Just got engaged.. The ring was more than twice that much!

Comment

No worries, I'm just spreading the word for David as much as I can.

Comment

No. totally, thanks man. I so want to grab these and space 'em out for my m3 body. ..

Comment

Did you park the furthest away from the group? Near the e46 Dinan M3?
                          yeah that was me, i showed up before it got busy, everyone just parked up front lol.
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Ah ok. I've never been to one of those before but it was fun, I'll go to more if they have em this year or next year. Anyone signed up for the track school in early Oct.?

Comment

Apparently r3v doesn't like updating me to this thread.

Anyway, awesome pics, sorry I missed the meet! Are there any burger nights after Halloween? Or does anyone want to just do an impromptu Halloween burger meet?

For the wheels I'm looking for $996, what I paid, but for a local I could be somewhat persuaded. 17x8, et25, like Bishop said. Mine are identical just without tires. I am thinking of just keeping the wheels tho, so....yea. I know they're pricey but those pics are making me rethink selling my baby.

Weddings and rings and happy fiancees are more important for your future modding ability anyway!

Cheers,
                              David
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah David. Anyway, anyone whose interested, I'd be down for setting up a meet like twice a month, or once a month, something like that. BMW club or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X