No announcement yet.

Who did I see at Gebhardt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is fucking hilarious! I know the feeling though, but I can't sleep when someone is driving, I feel I have to stay awake to make sure they are paying attention.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
    Originally posted by Chachi
    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Exactly same for me... I dunno, but I can usually pass out. I really miss having my Subaru in the winter... I would be blowing by people going through the pass headed to Winter Park.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I like to pass/ race SUVs in the iX, but now I am a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles because I am afraid the timing belt is going to break at anytime. I replaced it like 6,000 miles ago, but that was 6 years ago. So I try to keep it under 4000rpm.

Did you have a turbo on your Sub? Would have been nice at high altitude

Comment

07 STi. I had one guy follow me to Winter Park just to try and intimidate me cause he was in a truck and I drifted past him on one of the 2-lane switchbacks. Good times.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

dang this thread grew since i was last in it....

But i am def. down for a meet/shoot with the Audi guys, i kinda have my peepers on an Audi myself for the wife....

if there is a meet decided, and i don't acknowledge that i am going, PM me, because i probably haven't seen the post!!!

edit: here's the Audi. With the engine problems i figger he'd let it go for $1k, and then drop in a new engine, fix up the exterior a bit, and bam! a $4k car! http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Comment

ok

Comment

HOLY Mileage on that A4! When I went to their little get together a few weeks ago there was a sweet A6 on h&r coilovers, a 1.8t wagon, and my buddies S4. All nice cars, but it would be nice if I wasn't the only bimmer guy there.

They meet on the north side of Nordstroms, you could probably get some contacts or ideas for fixing up that A4.

Comment

where is this meet? at the Flatirons mall?

Comment

Yeah. I'm tempted to go.... I just got back from Golden, back seat full of win.

Comment

you got your sport seats? PICS!

Comment

They'll be up later. They're still in the back seat, going out now to pull em and swap em, then I need to test em :hitler:

Comment

Congrats on the seats. I am sure you will like them. Are they tan? I have only had black ones in my cars.

Comment

22 days and counting till I'm home. Ben, details on the seats?

I'm hoping to get a winter park/mary jane pass this winter, and using either my subaru or m3 as a winter car...if I keep the m that is.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Blue leather. I thought they were black when I bought em, but after unloading em I see they're blue. Color wasn't an issue for me anyway. I'll try to post pics tonight, but they're SO much better than comfort seats lol.

David, the M as a winter car? lawl... I'm hopefully renewing my pass today, buy 1 get 1 with a friend :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                                Blue leather. I thought they were black when I bought em, but after unloading em I see they're blue. Color wasn't an issue for me anyway. I'll try to post pics tonight, but they're SO much better than comfort seats lol.

David, the M as a winter car? lawl... I'm hopefully renewing my pass today, buy 1 get 1 with a friend :)
                                nice, pictars nao!

haha yea. it came with studded winter tires already mounted in addition to the direzzas..... it'd be a crime against nature not to. i think i'll really just be dd-ing the scoob and occasionally using the m for winter duty. mostly just for winter dorifto-ing
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X