No announcement yet.

Euro Loveland GTG - Saturday, November 14th, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not where they're planning to drive I don't think.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

According to the lastest report the little storm this afternoon was just a teaser and there is a bigger one over idaho at the moment that will start hitting hard around lunch time tomorrow, maybe earlier.

I have a commitment and *may* not be able to make it depending on how things work out. With an IX though, weather is never the limiting factor.
      Hope to see you all there!

Comment

well hopefully the roads are not so bad in the morning.;)
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

i'm going, street/race tires and all.... if the snow starts coming down hard, I will just have to sled my way home to put my snow tires/b-caps on....

Comment

just looked at the hour-by-hour weather, it is supposed to pretty much snow all day starting at 10am or so... why can't it be 75 and sunny like it was yesterday?

Comment

I know, it sucks I went to get my new tires on and I was hoping to get them mounted for tomorrow but I guess that won't happen. Maybe next time.:(
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
              " enjoy the show "

Comment

Cause this is how mother nature in CO rolls.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  Cause this is how mother nature in CO rolls.
                  Yup. It'll melt off on Sunday anyway. Predictably unpredictable.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    Predictably unpredictable.
                    i'm counting on that. ;)

Comment

Just drove up to fort Collins, dry roads. Hopefully it's not too bad tomorrow. Hell, clear skies would be nice

Comment

just drove to Fort Collins at 1 am??

Comment

Well, I got up here at like midnight, but it was dry and smooth sailing on the way here.

Comment

Bishop never sleeps. I overslept a bit but I'm on my way up. See y'all soonish!
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Unfortch I had to meet with my recruiter. Wanted to b there.

Pics?

Comment

pics are being uploaded (by me) as we speak!!

I had to cut out a little early, it started snowing pretty hard.

It was a cool meet though, alot of Audis, and a clique of Minis that mostly kept to themselves, and it was freaking COLD.

Comment

Working...
                                X