• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone local with a parts car?

looking for a later rear bumper with all the fixins

and maybe a steering rack?

btw, hi all, new to CO but loving it so far

Hey, good to see more E30's around here!

Sadly I don't have a parts car, my friend used to but it is long gone. There are a handful of E30's at the denver area junkyards last time I checked that you could go look at.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Welcome to Colorado and to R3V my friend!

Yeah not alot of salvage places around here have BMWs, but check CL regularly in the auto parts section and type in "bmw" into the search. If you get any more specific than that you may not get any results.

Comment

Welcome. No parts car here, but welcome anyway :)

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

you guys are making me happy and sad all at the same time

blefevre-
          names of local junkyards?

thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

ohhhh you're in boulder... :|

i have a rear bumper, plastic. but it is cracked on the left side. i'm gonna swap my white one on it this weekend. if you're really interested, PM me, we could work something out..
            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Colorado Auto and Parts in Littleton
              Any of the U-Pull&Pays (the one by 76/25/36 in Denver is usually good)

I haven't been in a while but last I was they had a fair amount of E30's and a million of E34's for alllll the E-brake handles you could ever want ;)

I might hit up junk yards this weekend, if I do I will let you know what I see, it all depends how bored I get.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

you pull and pay is a good one, and you can check their online inventory.

the one on santa fe, CA&P did have a lot of e34/e32's in there. i am goin this weekend for sure. don't know which one yet though. lol.
                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                  ohhhh you're in boulder... :|

i have a rear bumper, plastic. but it is cracked on the left side.
                  what's wrong, get jacked in boulder?
                  might be interested in the bumper. how bad is the crack? pics?

oh, and thanks all for the yards. I see plenty of e30s around here so I figured they've gotta' go somewhere to die

Comment

Originally posted by josh kobrin View Post

oh, and thanks all for the yards. I see plenty of e30s around here so I figured they've gotta' go somewhere to die
                    that's too mean to say
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

They just go to the big autobahn in the sky.....
                      Originally posted by stoliver54
                      Aw, balls.
                      FS: assault gear....
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Originally posted by josh kobrin View Post

lol. no, just boulder pd harass me up there. love driving down the hill on 36 though! lol.

i'll send you pics today of the front/rear plastic bumpers+valence.

oh, and the colorado auto and parts had shit for bmw's last weekend...
                        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

ok i jumped in this thread because I need to scavenge some wrecked E30s, and it seems upullandpay.com (the one in Denver) has 3 E30s in it. I will be scrounging the driver's seat belt, OBC, any I or IS lip, and a shift boot.

Possibly tomorrow or next week.

Anyone wanna make a "meet" out of this? :nice:

Comment

Is that the one where 36 and 25 run into each other? I went one time over the summer, got my mirror and Volvo lip, but haven't been back. They had 1 e36 and no e30s when I went but if that's changed I might wanna go.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

dunno where 36 runs into 25, but the address is here: 390 W. 66th Way, Denver, CO 80221 (google map that)

And supposedly they have 3 E30s at the moment, here is their chart:

Bmw 3 series 1984 318i
                              Bmw 3 series 1988 325
                              Bmw 3 series 1991 318i

Comment

Working...
                              X