This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    Transfering to CU is a myth. They just let you take classes and spend your money. I will NOT be surprised if they say I don't get my diploma after this semester for another stupid reason they come up with. I have had so many issues with transfering here it is unreal. It is taking me over 150 credits a degree. I think missing the deadline is a good thing...
    lol.... Not to laugh at your expense, but just one more thing that reminds me of why I didn't apply...

and, with any luck, I'll be Pre-Med

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
      Maybe in the spring....Who knows what itch I'll have then. I'll either be unloading it, or doing an engine swap at that point.
      Rad. Let me know. I'm dying for a manual rwd drive wagon.

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
      lol.... Not to laugh at your expense, but just one more thing that reminds me of why I didn't apply...

and, with any luck, I'll be Pre-Med
      Doctor Ben all up in this biotch!!!!!:pimp:

Comment

Political Science.
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I shall do my best to fulfill a position aimed for in hopes of helping people.... except you assholes

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2042334294.html

Someone buy my car so I can buy this.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Huh, interesting car

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2042334294.html

Someone buy my car so I can buy this.
                E21s do nothing for me lolz.

Comment

I should have gotten an E21 or 2002 when I decided to get an E30. E30's are too middle aged for me, somewhat oldish but not really old enough.....

Comment

I should have gotten an E21 or 2002 when I decided to get an E30. E30's are too middle aged for me, somewhat oldish but not really old enough.....
                    The 2002 is the better option. much better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                      The 2002 is the better option. much better option.
                      Yeah, it is one of my options. The next big car flip is going to happen soon enough.

Comment

have you thought about an E28? I haven't even driven mine past the drive way and I just love sitting in it! It's pretty much a 70's car as far as technology, and you can just feel the different era this car has.

The US bumpers just kill the E28 though. Mine with chrome euro bumpers and clean BBS RS's looks dead sexy.
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

wow that is one awesome E21. worth every penny.

Comment

This is a great price...

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Also, Brent wants to sell his E36 M3.

It's a 1997, *mostly* stock, but well maintained. Great driver's car.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              This is a great price...

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Also, Brent wants to sell his E36 M3.

It's a 1997, *mostly* stock, but well maintained. Great driver's car.

Anyone interested, let me know.
                              ROLAND, buy that swapped car now!!!!!!!
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I'd have to raid my college fund for that. ugh.

Thought crossed my mind though. Worth it alone in parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X