Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if you can.....Nasioc would know better than I would. I'm sure you can smoke them or color them something similar.

BTW- here's your E21
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      I want to DD that soooo bad.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I might be clinically retarded, but DDing a track/racecar is awesome fun.

BTW- is the biomass crap on the test for monday?
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Who knows what is on his tests.......

Comment

dammit. I guess we'll have to pester him with questions....and get him to actually answer one.

On an unrelated note......I cannot stop listening to CSL S54. This swap must be done.

Goddamnit, I must haz.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

S54 is one of the best sounds ever. Here is an example with straight pipes on a CSL. Pretty much F1 sound.

TURN IT UP!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qju9iEFqp3Y

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                I have thought of a E28. It might be a tad big for me though, I like small cars. I don't know if I could bring myself to sell the E30 yet. It's a long ways out though. First comes the house, then my wifes GTI, then a new toy.
                the E28 isn't any bigger than an E36. remember that although it is a 5 series, it's one of the first. Every one after that has become more and more bloated. My E28 with sport seats feels just right.

Nice. How is it to drive?
                My Wife and I had a MKV GTi when we first got married and it was a fantastic car. the 2.0T is great for the size, plenty of power while still having great MPG. It's a very fun car to drive as well, and the room inside is very surprising. We took a 6 hour trip down to bavaria with my 3 month old son and my 62 year old mother in the back seat and neither complained the whole weekend!

I might be clinically retarded, but DDing a track/racecar is awesome fun.

BTW- is the biomass crap on the test for monday?
                I couldn't do it man. how stripped out is your track car? My E30 has zero sound deadning, no heater, almost no rubber in the suspension, huge tires, manual brakes and steering, fixed back seats that are bolted to the floor and an exhaust system that is 102db at 3,000 rpm.:loco:

I drove it on the highway for an hour each way today to get to the inspection station with ear plugs in, gloves and a beanie, and a towel to wipe down the windshield. By the time I got back home i was ready to punch babies it sucked so bad! hopping into the brand new MINI, i just let out a sigh or relief! normal cars are sooo great!
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

S54 is one of the best sounds ever. Here is an example with straight pipes on a CSL. Pretty much F1 sound.

TURN IT UP!
                  Vote for best engine of all time.
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

^^ ha ha eric your E30 must REALLY be tracked out!! David's isn't nearly that far, it is still DD friendly, as is mine...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      ^^ ha ha eric your E30 must REALLY be tracked out!! David's isn't nearly that far, it is still DD friendly, as is mine...
                      Yea but mine is heading in the Track only direction. It has almost no rubber left in the rear suspension and is soon to have solid motor/tranny mounts and no interior/sound deadening etc. Should be fun. lol
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Not sure if you can.....Nasioc would know better than I would. I'm sure you can smoke them or color them something similar.

BTW- here's your E21
                        http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...&postcount=379
                        I would have violent sex with that car... err... for that car

TURN IT UP!
                        I've seen that video a hundred times, and yes, the S54 is one of the best sounding motors ever, short of F1... BUT, I think they needed to start the car closer to the camera so you could hear it hit another gear and keep pulling past the camera man..
                        You haven't seen his build have you sam lol....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

and

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I prefer the Bf.c thread, I think it got more attention before the build was posted on r3v.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

it's pretty ridiculous, not even fun anymore unless it's on the track :(

edit: thanks for the links bishop. I hope to get some video's of it soon, it's silly fast now with the E36 trans and 3.73lsd!
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Clark, remember last night how I said I wanted something comfy to DD... Not something to trick out or worry about, but something comfy I can throw my stereo in and DD and shit... and then totally rat out the e30 into an uncomfortable loud piece of eyesore?

Holy fuck, do want

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                                Clark, remember last night how I said I wanted something comfy to DD... Not something to trick out or worry about, but something comfy I can throw my stereo in and DD and shit... and then totally rat out the e30 into an uncomfortable loud piece of eyesore?

Holy fuck, do want

cut H&R springs?? yeesh... just get an E28 and get Spax springs, lowers it quite enough. And yes, an E28 would make a GREAT DD. I am still sad i sold mine, although it is getting very tastefully improved by the current owner.

(keyless entry, lots of maintenance, new style 5 center caps, new clutch slave cylinder, etc)

Comment

Working...
                                X