X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

say whut?

Comment

...it wouldn't surprise me if its someone from r3v

I think all of us should just start randomly putting f/s ads up asking for 20-30K for our e30s. ...we can create our own artificially inflated e30 economic bubble and then we can cash out right before the bubble pops, just like the Democrats!
      ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

If this wasn't so far away i would totally low-ball them and see if they would sell for $1000.01, - its that last penny that will make them agree and sell it!

I'd definately pay up to $1500 for an m20 TD to DD. ..ah, but i would eventually slam it and convert it to run off of Chick-Fil-A and McD's. oh yeah.
        ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
          ...it wouldn't surprise me if its someone from r3v
          Me neither....

I think all of us should just start randomly putting f/s ads up asking for 20-30K for our e30s. ...we can create our own artificially inflated e30 economic bubble and then we can cash out right before the bubble pops, just like the Democrats!

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
          If this wasn't so far away i would totally low-ball them and see if they would sell for $1000.01, - its that last penny that will make them agree and sell it!

I'd definately pay up to $1500 for an m20 TD to DD. ..ah, but i would eventually slam it and convert it to run off of Chick-Fil-A and McD's. oh yeah.
          Is a TD a turbo diesel, or does bmw just use that to refer to their diesels? I drove a 318tds in italy.

Comment

I just saw a red 5 lug swapped 325is at the Front Range campus up here in Fort Collins, just wondering if the owner was on here. Guessing it was S50'd because it clearly had a lot of love put into it. Sexy car if you are on here.

Comment

Yeah I had a lot going on last night, no time for shenanigans

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                Yeah I had a lot going on last night, no time for shenanigans
                Commence Shenanigans now!@!!!!!!!!
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

what a deal!!! It has new houses!!!

Comment

So I emailed the seller of the $10k E30, asking if he is serious about that price.

Comment

Ok, emailed the guy w/ the $10k E30.

here is what I said:

Hi, Are you really asking $10,800, or is that a typo? Also, what do you mean when you say at the end of your ad: "its not enough but I will give it away"?

Thanks,
                      Sam
                      Here is his reply:

do the job by your self and then will talk how you feel of selling this type car and with that low miles and that year buy all the parts and the car and then send e-mail this car is not for regular Joe

Comment

I think we may have found the dumbest E30/car owner on the planet.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Or the smartest.

Comment

Originally posted by roland h View Post
                            or the smartest.
                            dieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I refuse.

Comment

E-mailed for pictures. I must see the Italian white rims!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X