This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    If you plan on selling your car for "cheap-ish-normal-E30-price" there is always the option of switching suspensions with me and I will give you cash, and sell your car for the same asking price that you normally would.

Just a thought :)
    If you're serious I'd be interested to see what kinda details would be worked out... I'm realizing that the ride is kinda low / harsh for the amount of track it sees right now... I think now that I got accepted to a university, I should kinda put the track stuff on hold, just for a little while, and get a comfy / reliable DD and hit up track later on in life.....

I'm going to make a new thread in the mountain section, no promises, no prices, just kinda like a "feeler" thread for now, and we'll see what kinda ideas can be thrown around... and I don't want it to turn into another Mountain thread, this'd be kinda serious for me cause I'm at the point where I might wanna get into a new car.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Few details: Springs are low miles H&R sports. Shocks I am not 100% sure what they are. They are billys and I am assuming sports. I couldn't cross reference any part numbers on the strut housings to confirm this. I also don't know the miles on the billys as they came with the car. I also have some form of solid RSM.

Are yours GC with konis? What spring rate? Camber plates?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I've got the E30 specific (custom valving whatever shit from their website) GC coils. So it's OEM housings, cut, welded, and powder coated by GC, assembled with konis by GC, and shipped to me. Yes I have camber plates, rates I think were 450 / 700 or something like that. Also have the M3 endlink mounts welded on w/ GC adjustable endlinks.... When I bought em, I pretty much opted for all the bells and whistles.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

It should be 440/625 unless you got custom spring rates. Just keep this idea in your head. I am not 100% sure if your tires would fit on H&R sports/billys without rubbing on bumps, unless your fenders are rolled. We can always throw them on my car and drive around to see. I would be definitely interested. Of Course I can't pay 100% retail on them, but it could work out to be a good deal for both of us.

Comment

I'm trying to get rid of the 17s and rubber, DDing on bcaps for now

Comment

Well that solves that problem then.

Comment

someone.... please..... restrain me......

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  someone.... please..... restrain me......

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2086495587.html
                  That thing looks sweet! God I wish I had disposable income :(

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                  Originally posted by Chachi
                  young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

I wish I had income!!! well, more than 10-15 hrs/wk that is.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that purple M was for sale back when I bought my M in March of 09. If it's the same one its FUBAR'D.
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

teh 1600, definitely worth the price.

Comment

So any of you well to do kids want to come over to my house and buy about $1200 worth of stuff? That would be great, cause I think I am in need of that 1600

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                          Originally posted by Chachi
                          young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
                            So any of you well to do kids want to come over to my house and buy about $1200 worth of stuff? That would be great, cause I think I am in need of that 1600
                            if by $1200 worth of stuff you mean your S50 drivetrain and 5-lug suspension consider it sold.

Comment

I'll give you $5k for your car...

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2088217505.html

Oh man, what to do....what to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X