This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    I am calling the guy around 4, if I set an a time to meet with him I will let you know.
    Cool. PM me with details.
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

If one of you guys picks that car up could I maybe buy the bumpers off of it from you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        Hmm. well damn. That's probably a good thing anyway right now, I need to finish current projects before starting another.....
        Depending on its condition I would pick it up for a pretty high price. A no rust touring isn't easy to find these days. I would drop all my projects to make it happen. It doesn't have fender "DOT" crap lights either, maybe it's a late import? It's a nice car, 100% stock from the looks.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Depending on its condition I would pick it up for a pretty high price. A no rust touring isn't easy to find these days. I would drop all my projects to make it happen. It doesn't have fender "DOT" crap lights either, maybe it's a late import? It's a nice car, 100% stock from the looks.
          Agreed. I know there have been a couple tourings sold here on r3v for ~$7k.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I talked to the seller of the 325 project car. He sounded nice, so that's good.

I am meeting him at 1:00 tomorrow. The car is near 23rd and pierce street. It is at the high school there, yes, the high school. He said that a lot of people have contacted him about parts so he *might* part it out. He also had a few more people looking at the car tomorrow. Either it is going to get sold tomorrow or he will start parting it.

If people want specific parts then I will give 200 for the wheels or 300 for the wheels + 100 worth of sell-able parts. I have NO place to store this so we would need someone that has a location for it. If anyone is interested then please come with cash and lets just buy the damn thing and sell the parts to all the people that have been contacting him.

Anyone interested?

Comment

I am meeting him at 1:00 tomorrow. The car is near 23rd and pierce street. It is at the high school there, yes, the high school. He said that a lot of people have contacted him about parts so he *might* part it out. He also had a few more people looking at the car tomorrow. Either it is going to get sold tomorrow or he will start parting it.

If people want specific parts then I will give 200 for the wheels or 300 for the wheels + 100 worth of sell-able parts. I have NO place to store this so we would need someone that has a location for it. If anyone is interested then please come with cash and lets just buy the damn thing and sell the parts to all the people that have been contacting him.

Anyone interested?
              gosh i wish i could but I already have an extra E30 crammed in my garage....

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                Side note, this is making me all hot and bothered. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...00&postcount=3
                I'd give my left or right nut for one of those. Cutter's choice...
                '88 iX Money Pit/Labor of Love

Comment

First tank of gas through my m52/zf/2.93 with mostly in town very heavy foot:

23.11mpg

That's without a proper tune too, I'm pretty impressed since I was getting 15-19 in the e39 with the same engine.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Anyone interested?
                    I don't have cash right now or I would be all over going in on the seats, stalks, sways, and possibly suspension. I bet I could find a place to store it. I have a friend who lives up 72 with plenty of room so it wouldn't be that far away...
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

What are some good junk yards south of denver for e30's and e36's? I usually just go to western autos off of santa fe.

Comment

So is anyone going to look at the car other than brad?
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Doesn't sound like it. I just got off the phone and we are on for 1:00.

Comment

Here is the deal on the parts car and parts I think have value.

Info
                            -Has front frame damage
                            -150k miles
                            -105-110 compression. Should be around 120 for this elevation
                            -5 speed
                            -straight exhaust with no cat or anything
                            -Metal bumpers

Parts
                            -Zender M3 style spoiler w/ adjustable gurney flap!
                            -Should have 3.73 LSD - couldn't confirm but it is a 325is
                            -Turner full ST sway bar kit, sways, bushings, adjustable links
                            -brand new windshield/gaskets
                            -very soft sport seats that could use recovering
                            -Mtech 1 wheel in pretty good shape
                            -13 OBC
                            -OZ Wheels....stay away!
                            -Good condition bottle caps with nearly new tires
                            -cool round shift knob with the roundel on it
                            -premium sound
                            -new ignition wires (bremi)
                            -new plugs
                            -might have a chip
                            -all the other parts in a part out car

Let us know if anyone is interested in parts so Clark can pick it up.

Comment

how much do you think he'd sell the stock tires for?

Comment

He doesn't want to part it out yet so he isn't budging on anything. Clark might pick it up though.

Comment

Working...
                                X