Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian, your collection is awesome! I can't wait for a nice spring drive when we can take some pics of some of those beasts. E30 m3 is my fav.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
      Ian, your collection is awesome! I can't wait for a nice spring drive when we can take some pics of some of those beasts. E30 m3 is my fav.
      I don't have all of them anymore...Thats most of the BMWs I've had over the last 10 years (missing another E30 M3, 325ix, and a couple of E36s). I currently have the E30 M3, E30 325is, E39 Touring, and the ZHP. I do miss most of them...especially the E34 M5. Can't keep them all I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
        I don't have all of them anymore...Thats most of the BMWs I've had over the last 10 years (missing another E30 M3, 325ix, and a couple of E36s). I currently have the E30 M3, E30 325is, E39 Touring, and the ZHP. I do miss most of them...especially the E34 M5. Can't keep them all I guess.

If I ever gather the $$ for either an e30 m3 or e34 m5 I will never sell them! :) The e39 touring is awesome, I nearly bought one 2 years ago. I loved my e39 528 but it needed moar power.

I seriously need s52 cams for my m52, someone find me some!

Comment

I hear ya on the E39 with more power. 525i wagon is slow, even with the manual. Its a nice dd though. I'm on the fence what to do with it. Thinking:

1. Sell it
          2. M54 3.0 swap (pretty easy)
          3. ESS supercharger for the 2.5l (also easy, but expensive)
          4. Find a wrecked M5 and go to town with it.
          5. Accept its slow, put some M tech bunpers on it, dechrome it, and lower it.

I heard theres something like less than 200 manual tourings in the country.

Comment

I would go with 5 and keep it closer to stock. I still regret selling my manual touring. Once I get the M Coupe paid off I plan on doing a 24V swap or looking for an E30 M3.

Ross my issue was a loose crank position sensor that was sliced by belt in front of it.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
              I hope that every e30 ends up in the hands of an enthusiast and that every e36(damn ugly) dies a crunch-the-body death so it can donate its innards to the e30. The m5x and s5x really belong in the e30 chassis.
              I advise you to chose your next words carefully...

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
              I would kill this mofo if he was my lawyer, out clubbin and brings a hooker to my trial. What a douche. The worst part is the case is deciding a life sentence!
              Agreed. Shits fucked.

Comment

Well, in fairness, he did present a damn good (sacrificial) defense: his client got off from a life sentence, assuming the video info saying it's a mistrial was correct.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                  Long story short: South Africa plane tickets sky rocketed. Supercharger on hold.
                  :(

South Africa eh.... Should be nice in May though... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    Well, in fairness, he did present a damn good (sacrificial) defense: his client got off from a life sentence, assuming the video info saying it's a mistrial was correct.
                    didn't get off, just postponed.

A mistrial just means that the trial just starts over, everything starts over, including jury selection.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                        Awesome.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                        Originally posted by Chachi
                        young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Go to https://stevejessup.com for T-Shirts & Hats!Wanna know who the real Steve Jessup is??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUvFMyAQqLoAlso check out https...

Comment

Alright guys, I'm going junkyarding tomorrow. Who wants to come join? I'm heading to the Aurora U Pull and Pay first, maybe others, and would love some help at pulling an SVX motor/lsd diff/etc stuff.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              Alright guys, I'm going junkyarding tomorrow. Who wants to come join? I'm heading to the Aurora U Pull and Pay first, maybe others, and would love some help at pulling an SVX motor/lsd diff/etc stuff.
                              Dammit, I wish I could go but I gotta watch kiddos tomorrow. If you happen to check out the 325 that's over there and it has the front lip grab it for me!

Comment

The JY is a safe place for kids. It only has sharp rusty metal, broken glass, mud, and chemicals laying around. :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X