X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmm.......chemicalsss.......
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      The JY is a safe place for kids. It only has sharp rusty metal, broken glass, mud, and chemicals laying around. :)
      I'm not gonna lie, if they'd let kids in there I'd put them in a stroller and make them watch, but you gotta be 16 to get in and my rugrats are 6 and under...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

I took my wife to the Pull and Pay off I76 yesterday to pull that UR Quattro interior. It was gone and I had multiple opportunities to say "Take a picture, it'll last longer!" It was her first junk yard experience. I was hoping to take her to Blake's as it's a little more eclectic, but I didn't want to jeopardize the good deals I get from the girl who works there!
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
          Dammit, I wish I could go but I gotta watch kiddos tomorrow. If you happen to check out the 325 that's over there and it has the front lip grab it for me!
          If its the only one at the u pull n pay listed on line..... well I'll tell you this.... that shit is stripped out already an I went two weeks ago...
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

I have "iS" springs and sway bars that I am going to throw away tomorrow if no one wants them. They would make good beating sticks?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
              but I didn't want to jeopardize the good deals I get from the girl who works there!
              Wise man.

Also Alex, your sig pic makes me sad. Please change it to one of your e30 flying down some road somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                Alright guys, I'm going junkyarding tomorrow. Who wants to come join? I'm heading to the Aurora U Pull and Pay first, maybe others, and would love some help at pulling an SVX motor/lsd diff/etc stuff.
                I might be willing to come play.... I can bring my box, and I still need a lip

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Also an older powered subwoofer (sony) that was part of a home-theatre-in-a-box years ago. May or may not work, I haven't hooked it up for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    I might be willing to come play.... I can bring my box, and I still need a lip
                    Sweet, let's do it.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      I have "iS" springs and sway bars that I am going to throw away tomorrow if no one wants them. They would make good beating sticks?
                      How much thicker are the iS springs than my stock ones?

Comment

Somewhat higher rate on both sways and springs iirc.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I have heard they have slightly higher spring rates, but I can't confirm that.

Comment

the sways are 20/12 I know that is thicker then some etas and some early models.

Comment

If Ross doesn't want the sways I'll take them. That would complete my car's transformation to an IS correct?
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I am almost positive 318/325 were all the same for late models.

Comment

Working...
                                X