X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sleepingbeauty View Post
    to your e34 or your e30, pics?
    to his e34... e30 stolen... any word man?? seems so fucking long its like a Cinderella story..
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

yeah to the e34, been holding on to random 7series parts for years... finally did it. lol. and in the process lost some 10mm bolts, rofl.

i'll get pics after i get some meguiars and this weather abates....

as for the e30... nope no news nothing. she was abducted.... bastards.
      no callback from the police, no nothing. fucking sucks.

i miss my baby. fortunately i haz bbs weelz, heated sports, 13b-obc and another maplight to throw in my New one.

whenever this new e30 pops up...(summer maybe)when i picked up mine it was DIRT CHEEP. now it seems like e30s are the new cool thing, big jump in price. crap.

all i want is a late model with a bad afm/icv being sold on craigs by an person who is none the wiser... LOL
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingbeauty View Post
        bimmerman, dude now i recognize, you don't still have that black e30 do you? I bought my e30 when you had yours on craigs w/ the numbers on it. You probably wont recognize mine though w/o the front end telephone pole damage.
        I'm not sure I do recognize yours, but yea, that was mine. I still miss that car.

I'm the fool in the red E36 M3 with a roll bar in it that DDs up to campus.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

what bbs???..
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

In other news, I just sold two couches....

Comment

I'm not sure I do recognize yours, but yea, that was mine. I still miss that car.
              if i had some original photos you may, may not. computer crashed though so i don't have much of anything anymore. it was a complete lemon though

whenever this new e30 pops up...(summer maybe)when i picked up mine it was DIRT CHEEP. now it seems like e30s are the new cool thing, big jump in price. crap.
              I noticed the same things, cars that would go for like 900 are now like 2k, but the parts in the area seemed to have decreased in value…

In other news, I just sold two couches....
              ballin

Comment

E34 ix touring = beast. E30 ix touring = sex machine.

I am off again tomorrow, wooooo!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Just checking in to genreal chat tonight, new to forums and the Colorado area.

Comment

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
                    Hey welcome;).. pictures of your e???
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Welcome!

Come join us at one of our weekly/biweekly meets!
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        You should probably bring some over with you so we can determine that ourselves :)
                        No joke! A few days before I left Germany I saw a black touring that had just been brought into the junk yard with purple design edition interior! It had no rips, and black headliner. I wanted to strip the interior soo bad, but just didn't have the time to do it :(

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                        E34 ix touring = beast. E30 ix touring = sex machine.
                        I've seen both, I wanted to buy the 325ix soooo bad! I wanted to strip the 525ix of all it's AWD M50ness soooo bad!

In other news, I just picked up a E28 M5. :o
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

You bringing the M5 to CO? I learned to drive on dad's 535i, I've always had a soft spot for E28s.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            You bringing the M5 to CO? I learned to drive on dad's 535i, I've always had a soft spot for E28s.
                            I'll try to make it down to one if there on Friady afternoon or the weekend. I go to UNC so I have classes... I was in Boulder last weekend and met someone going the other way in a white e30 coupe, near 29th street on Arapahoe, anybody on here possibly?

Comment

I'll try to make it down to one if there on Friady afternoon or the weekend. I go to UNC so I have classes... I was in Boulder last weekend and met someone going the other way in a white e30 coupe, near 29th street on Arapahoe, anybody on here possibly?
                              met as in stopped and talked? or just drove by? because I have an alpine 318is and I go to work/school in Boulder...

Comment

Soon enough, the shift in e30-ness will be North.... Benny's leaving Boulder

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X