X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
    Yes!

take that back! obviously you have never been in an empty parking lot with a foot of fresh powder and an ix...

37/63 FTW!!!

AWD serves the role for bad weather conditions (ex: you in parking lots) or just bad drivers (ex: LP640).

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Dudes,

I've been using the cold to catch up on some pics. Here's a thread about road tripping to Moab in the M Coupe for my wedding. Thought you might dig it.

Teaser

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

thats epicness, driving an M coupe to Moab and mtn biking im not sure it gets any better. Do you ride much around the front range?

Comment

Sweet! :D

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Well after reading your story, you race so I assume you ride the FR, nice Fisher!

Comment

I HAVE to get down to the moab area this year, no excuses anymore.

Comment

I used to race, but not so much anymore. Knee issues have been keeping me down. I ride quite a bit on the Front Range. Chimmney, Enchanted Forest, Apex and Colorado Trail are my favorites. I hit the local Boulder spots more often though.

Brad, once you get the mountain bike you'll have a whole new reason. Fruita is just as good or better and it's only 4 hours away.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                    I see your post, and raise you this:

sorry man, i can't stand the focus, damn ugly.

also, torque steer FTL.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

So I am purposely going to book my flight from South Africa to have a 14 hour layover in Dubai....AND...I get to ride in an A380 to JFK. The nerd in me is almost more excited about that part of the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        So I am purposely going to book my flight from South Africa to have a 14 hour layover in Dubai....AND...I get to ride in an A380 to JFK. The nerd in me is almost more excited about that part of the trip.
                        A380? I sure hope the engines don't explode or the hydraulics don't fail.... ;)

I miss the days when they used to run the 747SP down to Johannesburg direct from JFK, and it wasn't a direct shot either, because they couldn't fly over many of the African countries. Holy long flight batman.

Comment

Dude...it has full two decks. Even if the tail falls off it's still cool to ride on one of the first ones.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            Dude...it has full two decks. Even if the tail falls off it's still cool to ride on one of the first ones.
                            In that regard, yes. It's definitely a novel aircraft (despite being an ugly brute).

I just watched a video of their initial tail-strike testing...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

talk about over-rotation

Comment

cockpit on that thing is huge too.

Comment

The entire thing is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X