This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is the antonov 225

Awesome Flight Simulator http://www.48-classic-clever-memos.com Now You Can Experience Real Flying With Pro Flight Simulator, The Most Realistic Flight Simu...

Comment

Anyone catch Fernando Alonso in that youtube vid?

Hahahahaha I was confused.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        Anyone catch Fernando Alonso in that youtube vid?

Hahahahaha I was confused.
        I had a srs wtf moment there too at first.

Comment

I was at a moment where I was just listening to audio and heard that, it was a neck snap wtf moment as well.

-Bored

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I've only seen a 787 once at LAX. The 747-400 next to it dwarfed it. I saw a picture of a 747-800 cargo variant doing flight testing and it looked even bigger. ZA sounds like a great trip, what are you headed there for?

The E30 turned 200,000 miles today. It was my first trip over the Divide with it. Great fun. Not sketch at all on the way home with light snow.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

wish my odo worked, just replaced the gear put it back together odo still doesn't roll and speedo doesn't work...fuck

Comment

My sister sent me this from work:

Comment

^^ vtol!!

Comment

Don't think that thing will be doing much taking off in the near future.

A timelapse of the ice melting would be sweet, catch the minute when (if) it swings back to resting on the nosegear.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      I've only seen a 787 once at LAX. The 747-400 next to it dwarfed it. I saw a picture of a 747-800 cargo variant doing flight testing and it looked even bigger. ZA sounds like a great trip, what are you headed there for?

The E30 turned 200,000 miles today. It was my first trip over the Divide with it. Great fun. Not sketch at all on the way home with light snow.

We are spending about a week in Durban and a week in Cape town. During all of that we will be doing a lot of back country/costal stuff. My sister in law married a guy from Durban so we can skip all the touristy stuff and actually have a good time. I am pretty excited....hiking to caves, safaris, all that good stuff.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYGgu...layer_embedded Sweet e30 shot at the end.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I'd like to buy some land and build a track with a 15+ mile lap.

I want to be the creator of an epic race track in the united states.

Maybe we should all pool our resources and build a 1/4 scale nurburgring go cart track?

:)

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                            I'd like to buy some land and build a track with a 15+ mile lap.

I want to be the creator of an epic race track in the united states.

Maybe we should all pool our resources and build a 1/4 scale nurburgring go cart track?

:)

you and your crazy ideas!!

I'll see that idea and raise you one. Howabout we build a stupid fast muscle car with junkyard parts for less than $1000 total?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              you and your crazy ideas!!

I'll see that idea and raise you one. Howabout we build a stupid fast muscle car with junkyard parts for less than $1000 total?
                              can we video the whole thing and do our own rendition of top gear? I swear we'd be better than "american top gear" which is a completely retarded spin off of the greatest television show of all time.

I don't have that much money. We'd have to make it a group effort. 10 people each put in $100?

here's the starting point:

Let's make it a roadster.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Only in if we do E30 pickup with a 440.

Comment

Working...
                                X