This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
    Well the wrecked e46m3 isn't coming to me. His dad is taking the driveline for his track car and parting out the rest for him. They are in Minnesota and he said they might ship parts for the right price but are planning on craigslisting them since its less of a hassle. He'll make more $$ this way and he doesn't have to deal with parting it himself which makes him happy.

I told him to have his dad post up here on r3v when he has parts ready to sell so I'm not a middle-man!
    Hope he does!
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Sounds like option 2 is the trick.

Tell you what. I'll pick up and deliver the one in SoCal in trade for your S50. That offer stands as long as it's somewhere I can hang glide along the way.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
        Sounds like option 2 is the trick.

Tell you what. I'll pick up and deliver the one in SoCal in trade for your S50. That offer stands as long as it's somewhere I can hang glide along the way.
        oooooh.....very tempting. If I had the money for the BW option I'd take you up on that right now. I'll keep that in mind!
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

this you must see. You need sound.

Hilarious British animal voiceovers*DISCLAIMER*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            So old.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
              So old.

eh, probably. First time I saw it though.

Comment

Colorado is cold!
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Colorado is cold!
                  why yes, yes it is.

When did you get in?

Comment

Yesterday afternoon.

Co. Springs is beautiful, but busy! We definitely aren't used to a big city! I fly out next week to texas for 6 months
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Yesterday afternoon.

Co. Springs is beautiful, but busy! We definitely aren't used to a big city! I fly out next week to texas for 6 months
                      The good thing is you can take 5 minutes and go in the mountains and be away from everything.

Errrr, enjoy Texas? I haven't heard anything but negatives from all my friends that moved there for short periods.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

lol.... Welcome Eric.... Winter's can be brutal, or sometimes you'll spend the whole winter in shorts.... CO is fun :)

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Eric, road trip north to Fort Collins? or Boulder... We all need to orchestrate a big meet real quick before you take off

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

ucc tomorrow night foo.

huston was the 1st most obese city in the us…. now its the 4th.

Comment

This is a clear weekend. Lets all drive the peak-to-peak Sunday to show Eric!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

sheesh, ain't a clear weekend for me.... I have three mid-terms beginning of next week...

Comment

Working...
                                X