HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

whos rocking the firebird e30 i saw?

Comment

Originally posted by SLOWER View Post
        ZombiE30 does;) one of the best E30's here in Colorado!!!
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by SLOWER View Post
          ...was that you I saw on Broadway around noon?

Whoever it was, I'm glad they waved, because I am really tired of old people in e30s looking at me like I'm retarded when I wave at them.

....and now I'm off to go crush my bank account with a humongous pelican parts order.....
          Last edited by ZombiE30; 03-14-2010, 12:49 PM.
          Originally posted by stoliver54
          Aw, balls.
          FS: assault gear....
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

whatchoo gettin from pelican?? hopefully nothing that will take away any of your car's beater glory!

Comment

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post
              ...was that you I saw on Broadway around noon?

Whoever it was, I'm glad they waved, because I am really tired of old people in e30s looking at me like I'm retarded when I wave at them.

....and now I'm off to go crush my bank account with a humongous pelican parts order.....
              the old people probably think youre nuts.

i saw your car in the FR parking lot about a month ago. way to not give a fuck.

whats the text on your door?

Comment

I think I found where Peter lives

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Sam: no no no! the only things going in the beater are
                  A)engine parts for the vert and
                  B)zip ties and duct tape. Well, maybe a new CSB 'cause i'm getting a shitty vibration from 25-30mph.

Pelican order was all delectable goodies for the vert, such as HR+Billie sports, new hoses etc etc. Also, do you (or anyone else) have a spring compressor for suspension work?

Slower: Oh weird....is that you in the 325ix with basketweaves i put the r3v flyer under the windshield wiper? or are you in the bronzit? or white cabrio? I only saw those last two once....

...and the writing is pre-ancient futhark norsk, which translates loosely as "to any who shall disturb this monument, I prophesy insidious doom" AKA if you hit my car Thor will SMITE YOUR ASS

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  I think I found where Peter lives
                  this statement worries me......
                  Aw, balls.

Comment

Sam: no no no! the only things going in the beater are
                    A)engine parts for the vert and
                    B)zip ties and duct tape. Well, maybe a new CSB 'cause i'm getting a shitty vibration from 25-30mph.

Pelican order was all delectable goodies for the vert, such as HR+Billie sports, new hoses etc etc. Also, do you (or anyone else) have a spring compressor for suspension work?

Slower: Oh weird....is that you in the 325ix with basketweaves i put the r3v flyer under the windshield wiper? or are you in the bronzit? or white cabrio? I only saw those last two once....

...and the writing is pre-ancient futhark norsk, which translates loosely as "to any who shall disturb this monument, I prophesy insidious doom" AKA if you hit my car Thor will SMITE YOUR ASS

this statement worries me......
                    You can rent spring compressors from like Advanced Auto Parts. It's like $52, and you get all the $$ back when you return the tools.

As for where you live, it was an accident, but I think I found ya

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                      You can rent spring compressors from like Advanced Auto Parts. It's like $52, and you get all the $$ back when you return the tools.

As for where you live, it was an accident, but I think I found ya
                      oh, cool.

why didn't ya come say hi, then?

i'm assuming you were in broomfield, 'cause if you saw me parked anywhere else i was just visiting....
                      Aw, balls.

Comment

lol I was with Amanda headed home, cold as nuts outside. And I guess you were visiting, I believe on Walnut in Boulder?

Comment

Also, do you (or anyone else) have a spring compressor for suspension work?
                          I have a spring compressor, I just live a little further south (co blvd & i25-ish). You're welcome to borrow it.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Twas not I. My pos is currently recieving a new m10.

What are you studying over there? Place is weird, but I might take a few classes in web design.
                            Last edited by SLOWER; 03-15-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

a new M10? ew....

I've got an extra m20b25 if you're interested

I'm studying all kinds of random crap. Just general education mainly, plus car classes. One of the teachers there is really good, and soon I will be building my m20 stroker in class!

@Bishop:

Yeah, some friends were having a pi day party, so I thought i'd stop by for a bit. Not where I live though! My lair is still secrety muah ahahahaha
                              Aw, balls.

Comment

Yah, its my fun money saver, hope to get 40-50 mpg w/ long diff and taller tires. Gonna be slower than slow.

Will drop it and find a roof basket though.

Comment

Working...
                                X