Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front bumper was a torx-50 rear bumper was the allen equivalent, at least on mine....

do you still have that steering wheel hyper?
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Someone should pick this baby up.... not a bad deal: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1657956744.html

Comment

Moooooaaarrrrr snow!!!!!! ^^^^ this car needs some work such as body work, a better dashboard, radio sucks, the tach don't work, sounds nice but not so much for that price. He brags too much about the interior being new. Wtf?

Astreus... yes I still have it but then I decided to keep it since I found an mtech1 (e28) spoiler yesterday... so won't sell it now... if I find another one I'll put it up for you guys.
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Damn Adam, you and Sam are just looking at/buying up all the nice E30s around, and letting us know which are shit
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

^^^ yes sir... price for it should be at least 1200 obo but damn, I'll put it this way the paint is faded, seats are nice but cloth, fenders are dented a bit the valance is crooked bad so it will empty your pocket a bit, I got my red one for a better deal and in better condition so is up to the perdon if they want it as a beatter or DD... ha
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Adam, I assume you already took a look at this car?

Comment

Yes I did bro, I was going to trade him s-10 but the guy was too tall for it he didn't want it.. bummer and this was since last year. He says the car has 175km but the cluster says 2xx something and has another cluster with 108km stating it stopped workin and changed it to that one. Who knows!!!! Its a tricky one
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Too bad its automatic..... http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/1660560114.html

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post

so... damn might pick this one up for a DD..

or I could use all the parts for mine!!!
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hypere30 View Post
                      so... Damn might pick this one up for a dd..

Or i could use all the parts for mine!!!
                      duuwwiiiittttt

Comment

duuwwiiiittttt
                        will see...

where is every body? seems like we might have more snow this weekend.. bummer hope it does't last.
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

i just went to look at an "M5", turned out it was just a 525i with a stinkin ///M sticker on it. I was so mad.

Comment

come on man you can tell its not an M5..

so I was outside and saw this damn things pealed off..
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	loose stickers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	7119761
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

dude what the crap!! mine too!! not as peeled off as yours, but today i noticed about a third of my "eat sleep BMW" sticker ripped off!

Comment

dude what the crap!! mine too!! not as peeled off as yours, but today i noticed about a third of my "eat sleep BMW" sticker ripped off!
                                well, that's what happens when you drive more than 9000 mph on your way back to Loveland!

at least your window didn't get ripped out by a semitrailer.....
                                Originally posted by stoliver54
                                Aw, balls.
                                FS: assault gear....
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Working...
                                X