This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    I lived in Munich for a year, and it was always too expensive for me to go even then. If you don't have your own car there it will cost a significant amount of money.
    Easy, fly over, buy car, thrash car, sell car. Profit. Fly home.

lol

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post

lol
      Not really that simple whatsoever.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post

lol

I can prob borrow my buddies E46 M3, but he's in Mikkeli, Finland. Could be a drive.

But going to Germany would be bad ass for sure.

But if I did that, i would bring the fam, and make it a tour through most of europe, especially Finland and see my family etc, and it would have to be after I graduate.

Comment

yep, it ain't like the land of opportunity that we live in now...

Comment

indeed. note the dripping sarcasm...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Europe is next on our list after south africa. We originally were going to go do the entire "tour" that everyone wants to do. Peugeot has a program where you can buy a new car and return it a month or so later and get a large percentage of it's value back. It ends up being cheaper then a rental in most cases and you can do whatever you want with it.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Sarcasm's been lost on David as of late. Perhaps the FE thing's got his thong in a knot. I vote we spend careless amounts of money in Germany driving hunks of metal in a big circle.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  Sarcasm's been lost on David as of late. Perhaps the FE thing's got his thong in a knot. I vote we spend careless amounts of money in Germany driving hunks of metal in a big circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                    Roland the ZED would be the way to go so we could fly direct. I wonder if we could work it were you travel with me and use my ZED status for a higher boarding priority. I can't remember if we even get priority levels for ZEDs. I also wonder if there is a window in the fall between Octoberfest peak travel and winter. We could bust out a speed run. Weekdays would probably be the best option. Leave on Tues, Arrive on Wed, Drive Wed or Thurs, return on Thurs.

Otherwise if we wanted to wait until next year I get buddy passes on United, but we'd have to go through ORD. Non-revving through ORD is like going on the "highway" in the Matrix Reloaded - you never now if you will make it out!
                    Non-revving through ORD sucks, but I've made it work reasonably over the past year. Getting to ORD from DEN is never an issue it seems, getting back always is though. If we go during summer/early fall, ORD might actually be a decent option, especially since United has a ton of summer flights that serve Europe from there. But a ZED fare straight from DEN is much more appealing.

Comment

Probably a repost but I lol'd since I'm considering some work here soon.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

^
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

UNGHHHHH.

F'ing scammers are getting smarter like sharks...Now instaed on absurd prices they are using actual KBB prices. So tired of them clogging up the for sale sections of the internets.

-Blah

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                            F'ing scammers are getting smarter like sharks...

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post

Comment

For those who don't venture outside Mountain or see the "picture" threads. This just surfaced and I lol'd

Comment

Working...
                                X