This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    I care. I care in the way that it is effing HILARIOUS that that dang abomination finally died!! I mean, it was maybe awesome BEFORE the air bags and the roof chop and the Nissan engine and the gold freaking wheels... but then it just went waaay too far, and finally died in a fire.

I am pleasantly amused.
    Yes and yes again. I gotta be honest I kinda liked it before it turned into a stancworks airbagged hipstermobile.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
      exactly. 15 in weaves or 17 in what-cha-ma-call-its below in sig..

best iteration of the car was before the engine swap

I just threw up.
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

That used to be the cleanest E28 I had ever seen. Like ever. Those were good days.

Comment

it literally fucking DIAF.

nice.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            That E28 is hideous.
            Was. Now it is just sad.

I think 17's can look good on an e30 if it is low enough

Comment

E30 M3 can pull off 17s....

I think they look too big on a regular E30....

I prefered my 325is with its old 15s over the current 17s...

I've got some 16" E28 M5 weaves I'm refinishing and putting on the M3. If I could find an E30 M3 5 lug set up I'd sell my E36 M3 / ground control 5 lug set up on the 325is and go back to something smaller (and have the same offset as the other E30).

Comment

One of these days, i WILL get GC + 5-lug, that is a promise. And also, when that happens, I WILL get E38 style 5s.

Comment

Dude's I'm back. I had some stupid server error all weekend. I think my links to R3V were corrupt. I agree w/ everyone about the 17". 16" are perfect for E30. If I had to either way I would go 17's over 15's though. My larger walled tires don't help my situation.

My shock / strut replacement has fully snowballed into a 2.5 Z3 rack swap, eBay control arm replacement, M3 master cylinder, new wheel bearings all around, replacement of every piece of suspension related rubber, and new axles. I found a set with a warranty on car-parts.com.

Look at the combination of tools in this mess!

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

^^ that's how we roll man!!!

Comment

Looks like a fun time

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

A 2-jaw puller works really well for pulling the lollipops off the control arms. For your future reference. :)
                        Chris
                        97 M3
                        01 325
                        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                          A 2-jaw puller works really well for pulling the lollipops off the control arms. For your future reference. :)
                          ..and a little motor oil and a lighter help put them on! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                            it literally fucking DIAF.

nice.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Even if the engines don't explode or the tail doesn't fall off, it doesn't mean that you're safe anywhere near an A380...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

So I've been looking on r3v for a while, but can't seem to find the answer. Anybody know how to tell if you have Girling or ATE brake calipers? I'm looking to replace my pads, and apparently the pads differ on the two different types of brake calipers.

Comment

Working...
                                X