Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries man. I still need to do the M Coupe and will gladly take you up on the Subframe bushing tool.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

New wheels are on!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Look awesome Eric

Comment

Great choice. Looks excellent!
          Chris
          97 M3
          01 325
          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Tight!!!
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Very good choice in wheels!

Also I finally got around to doing the T-belt plus goodies! All ready to roll over 200k now.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Awesome wheels Eric, and good job on the timing belt Brad!

Comment

MSRP on a Fiat 500 is only $15.5k... holy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    MSRP on a Fiat 500 is only $15.5k... holy shit.
                    Yep, a well optioned sport is around 18k or so. I am hoping the abarth stays below 25k.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      Yep, a well optioned sport is around 18k or so. I am hoping the abarth stays below 25k.
                      Yeah, going to be hard to resist them.

Comment

Thanks guys, but holy crap they get dirty fast!

the Fiat's are cool, I wish I could have driven one in europe.
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Mmmmm Abarth 500. Do want.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

A fully configured abarth is 26,610 euros which is aprox $38,000.
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                              A fully configured abarth is 26,610 euros which is aprox $38,000.
                              Euro cars sometime cost more then US cars due to taxes, etc. At least from watching top gear that is what I've gathered, lol.

Howevever, 1. that is a fully optioned car. Look at the price span of a Cooper S base to fully optioned. 2. If it isn't competive with the cooper S it will not sell here. Good thing all I want is a manual and cloth heated seats so mine should stay cheap.

Edit: I was bored and priced a similar 500 sport US vs Euro. Euro came out about $1,100 more before taxes and fees. Interesting considering the improvements made to the US version vs the Euro.
                              Last edited by blefevre; 04-18-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                                Euro cars sometime cost more then US cars due to taxes, etc. At least from watching top gear that is what I've gathered, lol.

Howevever, 1. that is a fully optioned car. Look at the price span of a Cooper S base to fully optioned. 2. If it isn't competive with the cooper S it will not sell here. Good thing all I want is a manual and cloth heated seats so mine should stay cheap.

Edit: I was bored and priced a similar 500 sport US vs Euro. Euro came out about $1,100 more before taxes and fees. Interesting considering the improvements made to the US version vs the Euro.
                                Case in point. Euro 135i cost €55,000 in 2009, us spec was $35,000. Prices are not comparable between markets.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X