Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I keep and fix?? ... or get rid of it ASAFP!!
    [ATTACH]41527[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]41529[/ATTACH]
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

keep.

Comment

Sell, as quickly as possible.

Ben: We have a customer with a 535xi. Do want. A better daily driver/road trip car does not exist.
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Flip or even or cash..not an enthusiast car...

Comment

True, and now that I think of it I think it was an xi.... It was amazing, I haven't been in a nicer car on such a long drive before. I want one so bad lol.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Adam, run away from the Merc screaming bloody murder

Comment

So much hate for the merc lol.

Comment

I came to my senses.....kinda.

So rather than asts for the scoob, im leaning towards rebuilding my rear shock, buying another evo 2 plus, rebuilding my calipers, ss lines, and getting turner 30/24mm sways. Anything else i should do/do instead? Motor mounts/cooling/etc? Shock rebuild, brake caliper rebuild, and seat are badly needed, so those arent up for debate.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

...so when you wanted ASTs for the subaru you were not at your senses?

my suggestion is get something to displace your S50 so I can buy it.

Comment

I still vote ASTs and sell the M.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

He is going to grad school and probably won't be driving around that much. The scoob with asts will still be fun for driving around and it gets better mpg and has more room to haul stuff. The M is a red, loud, BMW = cop magnet. Sell the M, have fun in cali, get a better car after school.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            I came to my senses.....kinda.

So rather than asts for the scoob, im leaning towards rebuilding my rear shock, buying another evo 2 plus, rebuilding my calipers, ss lines, and getting turner 30/24mm sways. Anything else i should do/do instead? Motor mounts/cooling/etc? Shock rebuild, brake caliper rebuild, and seat are badly needed, so those arent up for debate.
                            I'd do motor mounts before sways. Then I would just find other things to replace instead of modify.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                            ...so when you wanted ASTs for the subaru you were not at your senses?
                            I can't think of one logical reason for that....

my suggestion is get something to displace your S50 so I can buy it.
                            That's not being logical either.

This is a mix of illogical and logical, and I don't like either.

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                            He is going to grad school and probably won't be driving around that much. The scoob with asts will still be fun for driving around and it gets better mpg and has more room to haul stuff. The M is a red, loud, BMW = cop magnet. Sell the M, have fun in cali, get a better car after school.
                            logical, but eh...

Comment

This is inconveniently true, but then again, I still haven't gotten a ticket in nearly seven years.

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              I'd do motor mounts before sways. Then I would just find other things to replace instead of modify.
                              Kinda my thought. Sways would be nice, but my car is really responsive as-is right now.

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              I can't think of one logical reason for that....
                              It would be awesome, and you know it. Foolish, but waaaaaaaaaay too awesome to comprehend.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                Kinda my thought. Sways would be nice, but my car is really responsive as-is right now.
                                My car is awesome right now (on sheit tires too!!!), it's not even close to as grippy as it was before, but understeer is minimal... All I need is a 325iS front sway...

Comment

Working...
                                X