Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always sell your M3 and buy my M5 in the fall though if you want a BMW that isn't to racy and has ample room, ITBs, and a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles magnet pre-installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      My car is awesome right now (on sheit tires too!!!), it's not even close to as grippy as it was before, but understeer is minimal... All I need is a 325iS front sway...
      Yea....I dunno if the 325iS is even noticeably different compared to the M3 bar, but with high spring rates and low sway rates, the car is ridiculously responsive.

You ever going to sell your M?

You could always sell your M3 and buy my M5 in the fall though if you want a BMW that isn't to racy and has ample room, ITBs, and a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles magnet pre-installed.
      You're definitely selling it? I might buy it anyway.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        Yea....I dunno if the 325iS is even noticeably different compared to the M3 bar, but with high spring rates and low sway rates, the car is ridiculously responsive.

You ever going to sell your M?
        You should swap them out some day, and if you don't see a difference, sell me the 325iS for cheap. :)

Idk dude.. Idk. Depends on whether this dude from craigslist ever gets back to me about selling me his car. That will be the big game changer.

You're definitely selling it? I might buy it anyway.
        Not definitely. It depends on what happens with the M3, the other project we discussed, and the other cars in the fleet.

Comment

Im bang here for the gang. It seems like David asks us all the same stuff, gets similar answers, then makes an announcement that still doesn't make sense lol...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Wait, what are you buying now?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              Im bang here for the gang. It seems like David asks us all the same stuff, gets similar answers, then makes an announcement that still doesn't make sense lol...
              so true. :)

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              Wait, what are you buying now?
              Me? I'm still on the lookout for a low-price, low-rust 1968 2002 or 1967 1600.

Comment

You should swap them out some day, and if you don't see a difference, sell me the 325iS for cheap. :)
                lulz, that'll never happen. I'm far too lazy to do that.

Idk dude.. Idk. Depends on whether this dude from craigslist ever gets back to me about selling me his car. That will be the big game changer.

Not definitely. It depends on what happens with the M3, the other project we discussed, and the other cars in the fleet.
                So much complicated. I'm interested in the M5 if you decide to sell come fall, I'll figure a way to fund it.

More opinions in sample = more agreement = moar bettarz.

How's my question (not announcement) not make sense?
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

so true. :)
                  :megashifty:

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    lulz, that'll never happen. I'm far too lazy to do that.
                    : {|

So much complicated. I'm interested in the M5 if you decide to sell come fall, I'll figure a way to fund it.
                    Kewl. We'll see how much I like it as a DD. S38 is addicting as ferk. :D

More opinions in sample = more agreement = moar bettarz.

How's my question (not announcement) not make sense?
                    I think you missed Ben's point.

Comment

Why do you base what you do on other people's suggestions? I'm willing to bet I catch shot for my e30 in a few months but I don't care lol. I suggested fixing whatever you want on the M and then buying seat time... You don't need to keep modifying stuff lol, just go drive the damn car. You don't need all sorts of go fast bits. I have coils, wheels and tires, cracked bushings, and broken seats and Im not concerned about replacing stuff lol... Save money, go drive a lot

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Psh, I don't care what y'all think. I'm looking for input on options from folks who have gone down this route before, and then I'll decide what to do from there.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Kewl. We'll see how much I like it as a DD. S38 is addicting as ferk. :D
                          I still want ride, brotato.

I think you missed Ben's point.
                          I need ASTs.....

.......for my snowblower.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah you missed the point. And you should turbo the snowblower first

Comment

Yeah you missed the point. And you should turbo the snowblower first
                              No, I got the point, I'm just enjoying seeing where this is going.

OS Giken diff and twin screw. Turbo lagz be teh awfulz
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

You're missing the point to the tired thread as well though. Who cares how fast I can change tires, he shouldn't be buying two sets of aggressive race tires

Comment

Working...
                                X