Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a guess, and it sucked. Study the bentley or realoem parts diagrams, or the seatbelt on the other side.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      I had a guess, and it sucked. Study the bentley or realoem parts diagrams, or the seatbelt on the other side.
      I mean I have it on the other side, I was just wondering if anyone had a clue as to the correct way. The way I have it on works so it's nothing too terribly important. Realoem is a good idea though.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

nono, I meant take the other side apart to see how it goes together, then assemble both.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

nono, I meant take the other side apart to see how it goes together, then assemble both.
          Yeah, I know. They were both assembled the same way it just seemed like a weird order, but the spacer is necessary. I'm just curious.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

washer on the right goes on the back side, it keeps the bolt from falling out of the hole if it backs out. I am assuming everything else goes right under the head of the bolt. But check realoem.

Comment

Bentley doesn't show anything. Lambo, I would not go by what the other side is set up as. Remember that we took both apart and messed up the order.

Comment

Oh Herro.....

Installed them tonight. Drove around a bit, and oh my god the Manwagon is fun now!
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Took ya long enough lol. Align it

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    Took ya long enough lol. Align it
                    yea yea yea, apparently Subaru was retarded when my car was made, and we needed to dremel the brake lines out of the brackets on my original shocks (140k mi). That was a headscratcher.

Fun fact: vorshlag front plates+ stock lower camber bolt allows for some serious camber. Like -6 degrees of silliness.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

yea yea yea, apparently Subaru was retarded when my car was made, and we needed to dremel the brake lines out of the brackets on my original shocks (140k mi). That was a headscratcher.
                      Same has to be done on the Volvo 240 front strut, unless you want to undo the line (not recommended).

Comment

dang they look nice. I wish I had some for my E30...

Comment

Loving the grown man subaru work!

Comment

Thanks all, the car is so much better now it's almost comical.

Who wants wings tonight?
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Thanks all, the car is so much better now it's almost comical.

Who wants wings tonight?
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Oh Herro.....

Installed them tonight. Drove around a bit, and oh my god the Manwagon is fun now!
                                It looks good dude. I checked it out in the parking lot. Nice work!
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X