This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

eh?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

1.5 years or so till I have a jerb, hopefully. Screw phd, I want gt3 RS sooner.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I have e30s because I'm poor. They are the best car you can get for cheap and still have a reasonable balance between performance, looks and awesome.

If I were a man of means there is no question the car that I would drive on a daily basis:

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
            I have e30s because I'm poor. They are the best car you can get for cheap and still have a reasonable balance between performance, looks and awesome.
            Yep, same exact reason why I bought my E30 when I did.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              Yep, same exact reason why I bought my E30 when I did.
              Same here. I bought it, liked it, but never was thrilled with its performance and competitiveness. I realized it would cost more money to build it to e36 M3 levels of performance than it would cost to just buy an E36 M3...so I saved and bought one and sold the e30.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

If you had a 458 it would just catch on fire.
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I love my car, eventually I do plan on buying something more expensive, it will most likely be a new BOSS 302. Pretty damn good performance for the money and, I have always loved a nice Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      I love my car, eventually I do plan on buying something more expensive, it will most likely be a new BOSS 302. Pretty damn good performance for the money and, I have always loved a nice Mustang.
                      Damn, forgot about that in my porsche-lust. The Laguna Seca Boss302 would make an excellent DD....
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Also living with parents its different than having expenses an so an so, so good luck and work hard for what you want in life but remember that cars is not all there is to enjoy in life... that's why buy what you want and own what ever you want and fuck what anyone else thinks as long as you are happy!!!
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                          Damn, forgot about that in my porsche-lust. The Laguna Seca Boss302 would make an excellent DD....
                          Hell yes! After reading the Car and Driver comparison I am convinced. Sure it isn't a fancy European sports car, but boy does it move like one for a lot less, and you can drag race it. Plus, I have always been a muscle car guy at heart.

Comment

I would buy totally buy a Boss 302. They really took their time with that one.

Comment

I'm with iamcreepingdeath....I drive an E30 cause that's what I want. Mind you, I haven't dd an e30 in almost 10 years. I've had lots of newer cars, can afford what ever I want, but am still satisfied by the E30. Buy something new, and you'll still want something different in a year. That new car will be lame in a couple of years, but the e30 will still have appeal.

Comment

Yep, you really do seem to love E30's. I like them, but there are a ton of other cars I want to try before I die. It's like traveling...sure I could stay here in Colorado my entire life, however, I want to see what the rest of the world has to offer. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X