Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, yeah. If the car is solid and doesn't need eleventy billion dollars worth of parts, I am definitely interested. I was just curious about the paint.

Critter, no offense, but everyone kinda scared me with there talk about your driving habbits. If you want I can pm you or vice versa.

Oh, and eleventy is a word, there is no red scribble under it.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      Yeah, yeah. If the car is solid and doesn't need eleventy billion dollars worth of parts, I am definitely interested. I was just curious about the paint.

Critter, no offense, but everyone kinda scared me with there talk about your driving habbits. If you want I can pm you or vice versa.

Oh, and eleventy is a word, there is no red scribble under it.
      Lol, What's wrong with my driving habits?

As for the car. Radiator been replaced in the last 5,000 miles with OEM unit. As for clear coat. I sprayed the c pillars with PPG clear just so they weren't all white and peeling. Brakes are cross drilled and slotted with pads in great shape (Look really new). Suspension feels decent, although, I would throw on some koni S/A shocks/Struts and H&R Sport spings anyway if I was going to do anything besides drive it from home to work.
      -Critter
      E36 M3 Turbo | E46 M3 6MT

Comment

:) Multiple sources have said that you tend to kill M3's. I am super interested. I will try and pm you shortly about it. The computer I am on is super slow.

Comment

:) Multiple sources have said that you tend to kill M3's. I am super interested. I will try and pm you shortly about it. The computer I am on is super slow.
          He puts them out of their misery fast and in one vile swoop. aka accidents... it happens.

k
          Metal Mover @ www.milehighcarhelper.com

Comment

see below

Originally posted by kablammo View Post
            He puts them out of their misery fast and in one vile swoop. aka accidents... it happens.
            This. Driving habits aren't the sole source of blame, accidents happen to everyone.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

This would be a fair trade imho....

Comment

Is this listing of mine visible to everyone? For some reason, it does not show up in a CL search if you search "BMW" price up to 4000.

Comment

Link works, but the search does not show it. I've had this problem a few times. One time the link started to work after a half day or so, the other time I had to delete the add and wait a few days then repost it.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      Is this listing of mine visible to everyone? For some reason, it does not show up in a CL search if you search "BMW" price up to 4000.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2508228934.html
                      Yup I can see it.

Odd q- was it at SCR on thursday?
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

E30 - the protypical yuppie-mobile

Some models just seem to keep rolling along, whistling past the junkyard. We've identified 15 cars with exceptional and sometimes surprising endurance and value.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

Odd q- was it at SCR on thursday?
                          No, it wasn't.

Comment

Hm. Another 528i auto in that colorscheme and wheels was there.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

in other news... those who have never owned an E34 M5 are missing out hardcore.

Comment

2 owners, clean car fax... 198k miles (last reported).

Comment

Working...
                                X