This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    in other news... those who have never owned an E34 M5 are missing out hardcore.
    So didja get it on the road?

I should race you in the 540.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      So didja get it on the road?
      Yes.

I should race you in the 540.
      interesting proposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        interesting proposal.
        300hp V8 boat designed to loaf on the highway vs lighter 315hp race motor powered sports car designed to rip at highway speeds.....

I think the M5 will win but not by much. It'll be far more fun though.

And Roland, ride can haz?
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I've never had an e34 or e39 540 keep up with my M3. I would hope the M5 is faster.
          Chris
          97 M3
          01 325
          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Just picked up my Dad's new bike...I need to get out and ride.

It's a Specialized Rockhopper Expert 29er

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

282 hp actually. And the E39 isn't too much heavier than the E34 iirc. But yeah I don't expect to win, that's for sure. It is just the fastest car I own.

(gosh I need an S50...)

Comment

I am back from 3422 miles on my motorcycle(in 9 days). Now I need to catch up on the forum. Anybody want to buy an m52 swapped e30 sedan? ;)
                Last edited by monkeytaco; 07-25-2011, 02:41 PM.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Id thought i should finally psot something since Im always on here learning from everyone. I'm jovan and I'm new (member for a couple months) to this site and e30's. Right nowim currently working on my '86 325ix. I plan on pulling the engine tomorrow. I'm interested in meeting people in the Colorado e30 community.

Comment

Welcome! Post up some pictures.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy2g3 View Post
                      Id thought i should finally psot something since Im always on here learning from everyone. I'm jovan and I'm new (member for a couple months) to this site and e30's. Right nowim currently working on my '86 325ix. I plan on pulling the engine tomorrow. I'm interested in meeting people in the Colorado e30 community.
                      '86 325ix? That can't be right. Didn't the euro-market get the ix in '87, and then the US in '88? If you have a euro-market ix that is super cool!

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

It's my 21st birthday Thursday, getting an early start weds night, join me at the bars in boulder, drinks are on me for you bimmer geeks.
                        -Greg
                        Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                          It's my 21st birthday Thursday, getting an early start weds night, join me at the bars in boulder, drinks are on me for you bimmer geeks.
                          -Greg
                          Haha hope you have a good one, and be safe :drink:

Comment

Greg PM me your number, if I'm down I'll come out and have a beer and wish you happy bday

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

This is my birthday present to myself. It's no M3, but it's damn faster. Needed my adrenaline fix till I find a replacement. A big group of my friends are going out wed, thursday, friday, and sat. Thursday will probably be the bigger night, as it's the actual big day, and the bar scene kicks off thursday night. Your welcome anytime.

Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Don't kill yourself on that thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X