Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely suspect the coil packs. There should be a fair amount of suction if you remove the oil cap, as it is vacuum sealed, and removing the cap while the engine is running will create a massive vacuum leak that will cause the car to stumble like you said it is. That is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
      Can someone take a guess at diagnosing my ZHP SES light? Fault code reads misfire cylinder 1 & 4. Idle is a little rough, and slight hesitation ocasionally when pulling at WOT at low RPM. I suspected bad coil, still do, but was also reading about crankcase vent....when you pull the oil cap, there is a fair amount of suction, and idle drops and car stumbles a bit. Thoughts? Roland? Chris?
      TB boot is torn.

Specifically, the lower boot, where it attaches to the ICV.
      Chris
      97 M3
      01 325
      Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

wtf is that supposed to be.

Comment

I dunno, but it has a fish mouth.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

and gills.

Comment

I think it looks pretty decent

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Comment

Comment

89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Read something funny in the "Darwin Awards" of 2010 on some site.... This was #3

After stepping around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door, a man walked into H&J Leather & Firearms intent on robbing the store. The shop was full of customers and a uniformed officer was standing at the counter. Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up and fired a few wild shots from a target pistol.

The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, and several customers also drew their guns and fired. The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons. No one else was hurt.

And the winner was....

Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt ( Paderborn , Germany ) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief. Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded.

The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him. It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves... 'Shit happens'

Comment

^^ ha ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X