• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to the internet.

Comment

Too many random pictures.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Comment

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

ooooh, pictars!

from this fred http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=221722
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

hahaha I saw that thread. Fun times. "whaddaya means, my wheelses arent reals concaveses?"

S14 goodness anyone?

Jaffster:"It is a 95 Motorsport Cage M3. It was built by Roger Moore in England for a special series at Silverstone. It is a E36 with an E30 DTM suspension, the front sway bar is a 2" pipe. It has a 2.5 S14 DTM 360 HP engine. The motor has slider throttles, no butter flies, two stage fuel injection, second stage kicks in at 5,500 RPM, remote oil filter, carbon fiber motorsport air box. The rev limiter was 10,000. Engine management is BMW Motorsport DTM. It has an Astra Tech full data acquisition system. Brakes are 6-pot AP front, 4-pot rear. Gear box is Hollinger 6 speed sequential. You can use the clutch to start 1st gear and reverse and that's it. Centerlock wheels."

WIN.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Why? I want a motorcycle badly, but I couldn't even imagine doing that.

Comment

The world needs more donated organs. A+ effort there.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Ha ha! I love motorcycles, but that is just dumb.

Comment

holy crap I want that S14

but i have never heard of anyone putting an S14 into an E36 before...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        but i have never heard of anyone putting an S14 into an E36 before...
                        That's because in 99% of all situations, it's rather pointless.

Comment

off topic

I love planes and racing, so planes racing catches my attention. Very sad. Hate to see things like this happen.

A vintage P51 Mustang crashed into spectator seating at the Reno National Air Races earlier today. Reno officials described the aftermath of the crash as a "mass casualty" situation. UPDATED 4:45 PM EST

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"Mass casualties" were reported at an air show after a plane slammed into the box seat area in front of a grandstand at the National Championship Air Races and Air Show in Reno on Friday, a spokesman for the show told CNN.

1989 325i Alpine White
                          69 STX

Comment

Scary stuff. My girlfriend's sister and her boyfriend are there, and saw it happen. Luckily they weren't too close.
                            Chris
                            97 M3
                            01 325
                            Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

I was very sad to see this. Aviation is serious business, even today, and we are a long way from mastering it.

Comment

That really sucks.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X