You have 5 g's I can borrow??
    Chris
    97 M3
    01 325
    Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
      Are you in the B group on Sunday Eric?

If so maybe we can catch some GoPro action of this wing flying past me :)
      Yes, and Co Van Herwaarden is my instructor!

I'm grabbing a go-pro HD tonight, is a 4gb card big enough if I clear it off after each run group? Also, should I get the suction cup or roll bar mount?
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Yes, and Co Van Herwaarden is my instructor!

I'm grabbing a go-pro HD tonight, is a 4gb card big enough if I clear it off after each run group? Also, should I get the suction cup or roll bar mount?
        Eric,
        I have a 16GB card you can have if you would like. It's a Micro SD so you just need the adapter (Like $4) so that it plugs into Standard SD car size. We run the same setup in my buddies gopro and he has not had trouble recording quite a few 5+ minute Hillclimb runs on it.
        -Critter
        E36 M3 Turbo | E46 M3 6MT

Comment

Roll bar, absolutely roll bar mount. The point of the camera is to see your own driving mistakes, so you want inside view. Outside looks pretty but isn't as much of a learning tool as inside.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by BMWchubbs View Post
            Eric,
            I have a 16GB card you can have if you would like. It's a Micro SD so you just need the adapter (Like $4) so that it plugs into Standard SD car size. We run the same setup in my buddies gopro and he has not had trouble recording quite a few 5+ minute Hillclimb runs on it.
            Dude, that'd be awesome! are you coming to the track day?

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            Roll bar, absolutely roll bar mount. The point of the camera is to see your own driving mistakes, so you want inside view. Outside looks pretty but isn't as much of a learning tool as inside.
            GoproHD, roll bar mount and suction cup mount aquired:ohsnap:

I'm going to use the suction cup to hang the gopro from the sunroof in my wife's MINI, and the rollbar mount in the E30! This should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
              You have 5 g's I can borrow??
              ......potential drastic plan in the works....will confer with you when I see you next....might be a bit unrealistic though
              89 325i (Sold)
              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Murcielago - at work today...
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                  TB boot is torn.

Specifically, the lower boot, where it attaches to the ICV.
                  Wasn't the boot, although I did replace is as a while your in there sort of deal. Boot, CCV valve and all associated hoses, and coils replaced. Runs great now! Not looking forward to doin similar on the wagon, that valve is a biatch to to get to!

Comment

So any one know of any gas stations that sell ethanol free premium? I heard Conoco Phillips has it in there premium grade, anyone know this to be true?

Comment

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
                      So any one know of any gas stations that sell ethanol free premium? I heard Conoco Phillips has it in there premium grade, anyone know this to be true?
                      The only place I know of for sure is the Conoco Phillips in South Fork, CO. But I don't normally buy Conoco fuel. Let me know if you find anything in the area that does sell ethanol free 91.

Comment

There used to be a place off 34 in Loveland that sold ethanol free 91 but I think they closed up.

There's a place in Berthoud right off 287 that has 93 oct, but I think it has ethanol in it. Not sure.
                        Chris
                        97 M3
                        01 325
                        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

There was a place in Lakewood - Brads conoco at union and Mississippi - but I haven't been there in a while. 91 ethanol free is only at locations that choose to carry it, not many...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Yea Im going to start looking around, I've always put Shell Prem. in my cars with the Shell Drive for 5 card but that was back home in Missouri where the 93 oct Prem. is ethanol free. Thanks for you input guys

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                              There was a place in Lakewood - Brads conoco at union and Mississippi - but I haven't been there in a while. 91 ethanol free is only at locations that choose to carry it, not many...
                              I will check on this when I need gas next, it's only a few blocks from my place.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X