• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPR anyone?

Comment

haha cool!
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I would like a sticker version like the Nurburgring one.

Comment

HPR is closed until Jan 2012 at the earliest for track repairs.
          89 325i (Sold)
          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
              HPR is closed until Jan 2012 at the earliest for track repairs.
              how recent is your intel?
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

This past weekend.
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I've hatched a crazy scheme to trade me remodeling a friend's bathroom and kitchen in exchange for a '74 Triumph TR6. I know the full history of the car, he got it the same time I got my old one about 10 years ago. It will require spending sometime in San Diego in January, but that's not terrible :D

Time will tell if it works out.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                    I've hatched a crazy scheme to trade me remodeling a friend's bathroom and kitchen in exchange for a '74 Triumph TR6. I know the full history of the car, he got it the same time I got my old one about 10 years ago. It will require spending sometime in San Diego in January, but that's not terrible :D

What can't you do?

Hopefully it works out...

Comment

Fingers crossed. Headed down there next month to scope the car and the job.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I think one of these, with a turbo, some mirrors, and no wing, could be my next car.

With every passing auto show, the production version of the Subaru BRZ rear-wheel-drive sports coupe draws closer. Here in Los Angeles, the Japanese automaker has debuted its BRZ Concept STI – a look at what could happen if the new coupe is left in the hands of Subie's in-house performance tuning division.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                          I think one of these, with a turbo, some mirrors, and no wing, could be my next car.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/11/16/s...t-sti-la-2011/
                          :crazy:
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I will buy that car in a heartbeat when I have a job.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post

If its in good shape go for it! TR6's are great. I think being a 74 though you'll have the bumpers with the big ugly plastic guards. Not sure abut the emissions garbage - maybe that was 75?

I grew up working on them. Did my first motor swap about age 5. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/11/16/s...t-sti-la-2011/
                                Really? I think it looks all sorts of wrong. I am pretty sure I had that hot wheels car when I was a kid.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X