This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
    My personal philosophy. Subject to change due to accidents.
    Well, yea, but people get offended when I mention I don't want them, so I go with the average.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Has she daily driven a truck of that size? It get's old pretty quick, and any of those trucks will be like a monster truck compared to the mini..

Comment

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
        Has she daily driven a truck of that size? It get's old pretty quick, and any of those trucks will be like a monster truck compared to the mini..
        So he should sell/trade the mini for F350 or whatever, and then when she gets tired of the gas mileage/size/whatever, get a cheap volvo wagon and keep the truck for towing. net win.

Comment

dunno bout you guys, but my kid is a blast, and I wouldn't trade her for all the race cars in the world.

hey, different priorities....

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            dunno bout you guys, but my kid is a blast, and I wouldn't trade her for all the race cars in the world.

hey, different priorities....
            I've got more meaningful reasons than just racecars, but yea, different priorities. Some people are meant to be parents, some aren't. No harm in that.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Anyone know of a place to get good deals on snow tires, or have a set of snow tires? I am looking for 185/65/14's but, others close to that are good also.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                Anyone know of a place to get good deals on snow tires, or have a set of snow tires? I am looking for 185/65/14's but, others close to that are good also.
                Keep browsing CL, also search "185/65/14 snow" on Google Shopping, the best price I could find was about $303 shipped brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  Keep browsing CL, also search "185/65/14 snow" on Google Shopping, the best price I could find was about $303 shipped brand new.
                  That's not bad. I want a set so that my ix can be like a cat on ice skates!

Comment

So all the Golf R's are sold already. I guess I missed out on that one :(

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      So all the Golf R's are sold already. I guess I lucked out on that one :(
                      ftfy

Comment

^ that. BRZ or Abarth. No exceptions.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                          ftfy
                          But....Haldex.....

Also, you forget that there are two of us....thus needing more then one new car :) Mykal loves the GTI.

Comment

But....Haldex.....

Also, you forget that there are two of us....thus needing more then one new car :) Mykal loves the GTI.
                            Oh damn! That means BRZ and Abarth.

Comment

But....Haldex.....

Never understood the point of haldex. The XC70 has something similar, no me gusta.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                              Oh damn! That means BRZ and Abarth.
                              :stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                Never understood the point of haldex.
                                A pre-primed system that can predict when to send torque to each axle, requires no slipping before working, and can send 100% power to the front or rear = way better then any other awd for a "drivers" car.

Comment

Working...
                                X