This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
    Eric that sucks! They should pull her phone to see if she was texting. Glad the M3 was safe though.

Brad do you have a good car cover. Are you trying to keep the E30 as an investment? If not and you don't plan on using it as a DD I might cut my losses on it and search for an E36 M3 as a more dedicated track machine. I had a serious offer to trade mine straight up for a perfect M3 track candidate.

As far as wife's go I have to give mine credit for putting up with my crazy schemes. Being gone every time I go to work has not helped, but I really try to make my time at home count and support her in her schemes. We are both hell bend on not having kids either, so that helps. My advice is to work that shit out early on!

having kids is not the terrible plague that some people make it out to be. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      having kids is not the terrible plague that some people make it out to be. I promise.
      Yes, but some people, myself included, do not want kids whatsoever. Im sure it isnt bad to raise them, but i do not want them at all.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        Doesn't mean I want to have them.

I've got too many other things that are priorities right now - and far too little financial responsibility.
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

to each his own, my response was only due to Alex being "hell-bent" on not having kids, which implies some sort of abhorrence to the idea beyond the usual.

I didn't want kids either, to be honest, but as it turns out I had no idea what it's like to have kids before I had kids (or kid, singular).

Comment

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone has a straight E30 hood around that I could buy. Any color is fine, rock chipping to be expected, just looking for something that lines up straight and isnt banged up. I'm lining up some body work / paint, and my hood isnt worth the hours.

Any info / leads would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

Sam, def not saying bad things about people who choose to have kids, just referring to our situation. I fit much better in the cool Uncle role!
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Brad do you have a good car cover. Are you trying to keep the E30 as an investment? If not and you don't plan on using it as a DD I might cut my losses on it and search for an E36 M3 as a more dedicated track machine. I had a serious offer to trade mine straight up for a perfect M3 track candidate.
                I'm not keeping the E30 as an investment. I really am only keeping it because I already have it. I am waiting to figure out the track car situation once we get a proper towing vehicle. I don't want to get into tracking the E30 without being able to trailer it in. I was hoping to build (or get built) a car port behind our fence where it can be out of the rain/sun, but we will see if I can get that done in the near future or not.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Quick question does anyone know how much do sand blasting shops charge to do 14inch rims? Since my dad has a body shop we always just sand down the rims and do a good job I've done many ,but now I'm having a lot of trouble with the basketweaves.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                    I'm not keeping the E30 as an investment. I really am only keeping it because I already have it. I am waiting to figure out the track car situation once we get a proper towing vehicle. I don't want to get into tracking the E30 without being able to trailer it in. I was hoping to build (or get built) a car port behind our fence where it can be out of the rain/sun, but we will see if I can get that done in the near future or not.
                    Get an estimate for the car port. If it's close to what you value the E30 at I'll build it for you in trade :D. Seriously... Of course, then you'll have nothing to park under it!
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Get an estimate for the car port. If it's close to what you value the E30 at I'll build it for you in trade :D. Seriously... Of course, then you'll have nothing to park under it!
                      Do you want to build the car port anyways? :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Maybe. I need to finish my current construction / vehicle trade. Should be done by the end of Feb.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

How I spent my Saturday afternoon...

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

How I spent my Saturday afternoon...
                            Where do you fly at?

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Rock Creek Park in Superior
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Anyone Use State Farm Insurance?

I'm thinking about switching insurance from Nationwide to State Farm because they do stated value auto insurance. Unlike Hagerty I can combine all of my vehicles / homeowners and pay monthly instead of yearly in advance.

My car. 2002 M Coupe, 44,000 miles. #498 out of 690 built.

It looks they are willing to do it as long as I provide research to support my stated value of $31,500.

Does anyone have experience with State Farm? What are your opinions? Customer service? As anyone filed a stated value claim or even regular claim with them?
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X