X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks safe. lol

Comment

Anyone good with plumbing? My washing machine clogged up the drain and now it's overflowing into the adjacent sink, and then down onto the ground. Can't get my snake in there, drano is not effective...

Comment

New money pit just arrived yesterday...

Anyone wanna buy an s50'd 325i lol...
        Attached Files

Comment

Those wheels......

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            Those wheels......
            yeah, tell me about it...kids these days

the list is long, but wheels are at the top ;)

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
              Those wheels......
              yep, those sure are wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                yep, those sure are wheels.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Wow man! Are you really selling the other one?
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                    Wow man! Are you really selling the other one?
                    Seriously considering it, don't really need 2 of what is essentially the same car (the m3 is s52 swapped already. The horror, I know...)

Comment

Anyone know a local (or US based) KW suspension supplier that has good rates?
                      I'm looking for KW V2's (15220075) without being taken to the bank.

- Erik
                      Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post

- Erik
                        Erik, call andrew @ AR design.

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post

- Erik
                          Erik,

Have you thought about AST 5100's that Vorshlag sells?
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Erik,

Have you thought about AST 5100's that Vorshlag sells?
                            5100's probably won't be worth the extra money over 4100's unless you want to start seriously racing the car (inverted vs. non-inverted shock design).
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I was the biggest AST fanboi for a long time, but unless you can afford to rebuild them annually, or don't ever drive them, not worth it.

Great shocks, great customer service, short lifespan.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                                5100's probably won't be worth the extra money over 4100's unless you want to start seriously racing the car (inverted vs. non-inverted shock design).
                                They do not make a 4000 series for the Mini. What are the advantages of the inverted shock?

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                I was the biggest AST fanboi for a long time, but unless you can afford to rebuild them annually, or don't ever drive them, not worth it.

Great shocks, great customer service, short lifespan.
                                I don't like hearing this, I'm about to order some soon! Hasn't Chris been running AST's for a few years? What does a rebuild cost?
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X