Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have already begun looking for cars to buy out there that way I can rally all summer long.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
      Eric the RS's aren't too popular in the M Coupe world. LM's and RC's still dominate. The concave RC's are so sexy in big M Coupe rears.
      Yeah, that M Coupe track car in CA looks awesome with concave arc-8's!

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      Yes, except the Subaru version since they did all the work on the car.

Or this stripped out version. Bummer it's only in Japan though. It would make a great starter for a track car. Steel wheels, no bumper paint, no AC or radio... none of shit you'd just ditch anyway.
      What could be cooler than a Toyota GT 86?How about a lighter and less-expensive version, stripped down of all the unwanted frills straight from the factory and ready to be your blank-canvas of customization?That is exactly what Toyota has done, offering the GT 86 RC model, the perfect package for anyone who wants to convert it into a track car, or modify the hell out of it.Included in the package are 16-inch steelie wheels that we haven’t seen since the days of a 1993 Honda Civic VX hatchback.The front and rear bumpers, side mirrors, and door handles all come unpainted and of course the fog lights are gone.

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

yeah because on my racecar that's the first thing I ditch is the bumper paint. All that extra weight.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
          yeah because on my racecar that's the first thing I ditch is the bumper paint. All that extra weight.
          brb, gonna sand the paint off my bumpers...because race car.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I know you guys can dig some mountain bikes, figure i'd toss this link up. I bought this thing, used it a handful of times, but it's just been sitting, neglected. Any questions, hit me up. Price negotiable to a degree.

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/bik/2853666931.html

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

bad link. what frame size?
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

link fixed

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Damn, nice bike! Should say the frame size somewhere on it but it's out of my price range. Good luck buddy!
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Honestly, I don't remember the size and theres no sticker on the frame

Comment

I have Clark's parts car now and I'll be tearing it apart soon in case anyone wants anything.

It's an '87 325is btw.

Comment

'bout fricken time.

Comment

Originally posted by roland h View Post
                            'bout fricken time.
                            :d
                            89 325i (Sold)
                            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              'bout fricken time.
                              yeah pretty much.

It's no small task loading a car with no front suspension or wheels and no rear springs onto a trailer.

Comment

yeah pretty much.

It's no small task loading a car with no front suspension or wheels and no rear springs onto a trailer.
                                acquire winch

????

a wild garage space appears
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X