• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    1. Buy cheap E28
    2. ???
    3. Mark up price and sell
    4. ???
    5. Profit

(I realize that isn't how that profit meme is supposed to work, but whatever.)
    The problem with this is that there are ZERO E28s on the local market, it has been a long time since I have seen a cheap one.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      1. Buy cheap E28
      2. ???
      3. Mark up price and sell
      4. ???
      5. Profit

(I realize that isn't how that profit meme is supposed to work, but whatever.)
      Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      The problem with this is that there are ZERO E28s on the local market, it has been a long time since I have seen a cheap one.
      The real problem with this is that your time spent equates to $0.50/hr by the time you actually see the profit.

Comment

"Buy for 1, sell for 2" - Prop Jo...
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          The real problem with this is that your time spent equates to $0.50/hr by the time you actually see the profit.
          If even. Total waste of time.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
            Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            If even. Total waste of time.
            It's good that there are people like you out there so that people like me don't have as much competition.

Comment

It's good that there are people like you out there so that people like me don't have as much competition.
              :ohsnap:

Comment

it's good that there are people like you out there so that people like me don't have as much competition.
                zing!!!!!!!
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

What tint places have you guys been using recently? I've used tinteks, but it's just too far away. I forgot how bright the sun is in a car without tint so the Golf R needs tint soon. I had McDonald VW do the clear bra and they actually did an incredible job for a decent price, lifetime warranty, 3M materials, etc. They want a ton for tint though.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Who has an extra M20B25 crank position sensor?

I seem to be one short.

...not to direct attention away from Brad's question.... I have never in my life had a car tinted, so that is why I have no input.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      What tint places have you guys been using recently? I've used tinteks, but it's just too far away. I forgot how bright the sun is in a car without tint so the Golf R needs tint soon. I had McDonald VW do the clear bra and they actually did an incredible job for a decent price, lifetime warranty, 3M materials, etc. They want a ton for tint though.
                      I been taking my cars to two different local shops, they both do a great job.. far from you tho.

I seem to be one short.

...not to direct attention away from Brad's question.... I have never in my life had a car tinted, so that is why I have no input.
                      I might have one on my parts car.. you can come and get it for $10...
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

If anyone is looking for a Nikon D40 with a 18-55mm non-VR lens then shoot me an offer.

Comment

Sam that sensor has been making my engine purr for over a year now.

I used clear tint in Boulder, but they aren't cheap either.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post

I might have one on my parts car.. you can come and get it for $10...
                            Word. You are in Brighton, right?

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                            Sam that sensor has been making my engine purr for over a year now.
                            Yes so it seems. What your sensor is certainly not doing, however, is giving spark and fuel to my M20.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                              I used clear tint in Boulder, but they aren't cheap either.
                              This place? http://clearchoicetint.com/

That is within walking distance of work for me, so that could work well.

Comment

Word. You are in Brighton right?
                                Yesss sirrr.. I'll be at my parents where the car is at on Saturday morning.
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X