This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conway View Post
    Roland is awesome, he even dropped it off tonight!
    Roland wins! Also, Roland, you should build us an orange, turbo, volvo wagon. Per Mykals request.

And Denver apparently has fiskers.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      Roland wins! Also, Roland, you should build us an orange, turbo, volvo wagon. Per Mykals request.
      of what vintage?

And Denver apparently has fiskers.

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
        Roland is awesome, he even dropped it off tonight!
        It was good to get out of the house for sure, so thank you for that. :up:

Comment

Jalopnik's first drive of the 500 Abarth: http://jalopnik.com/5890176/fiat-500-abarth-first-drive

cliffs: they like it a lot.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            Jalopnik's first drive of the 500 Abarth: http://jalopnik.com/5890176/fiat-500-abarth-first-drive

cliffs: they like it a lot.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Can't believe this.... Really good numbers for a bike from 73 with 19k miles. The motor still has plenty of life before a rebuild. Valves look like they are sealing well too.
              Left cylinder

Right cylinder

Time to install the new fuel tank breather valve and cross my fingers.
              Thanks again Roland, I can bring back the gauge later today if you are not busy.
              Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Lol, Theres your problem...
                This is what happens when you neglect your car.

I bought a new boot months ago and never put it on, it wasn't that bad before though lol.
                Where does this hose run too, it wasn't connected to anything? Looks like there is a plastic piece broken off on the open end. Didn't see a open fitting anywhere.

New purge valve and boot got rid of the CEL well see if it comes back when I go for a drive later.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  of what vintage?
                  An old one. Not sure yet. Something to get around town with the dog that isn't a stupid Jeep.

Comment

one end goes to the throttle body, the other to the purge canister. i belive the end with the hose on it goes to the purge canister
                    Proud Owner and Operator.
                    sigpic

Comment

This one's worth sharing. And should provide some motivation to move to Colorado for EthirtyIS!

I would highly recommend watching in full screen. You can see Vail from 16,000' on the right hand side after I leave the Wolcott Ridge. Keystone and Breck are also visible in the still and vid cuts of Lake Dillon. I get up close and personal with Copper Mountain at the end!

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

That's crazy, that is something I have to try when I get out there. Sorry to hear about your pup..
                        Proud Owner and Operator.
                        sigpic

Comment

Amazing vid, Alex! Sucks to hear about Diogee.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                            This one's worth sharing. And should provide some motivation to move to Colorado for EthirtyIS!

I would highly recommend watching in full screen. You can see Vail from 16,000' on the right hand side after I leave the Wolcott Ridge. Keystone and Breck are also visible in the still and vid cuts of Lake Dillon. I get up close and personal with Copper Mountain at the end!
                            Was that you on 28th yesterday(Sunday)? I was in the black M3.

Comment

http://www.colorado.edu/news/feature...cooper-macneil

Comment

Well that sounds fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X