This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
    Hope to see you out there Eric! Even if you don't get the car done, come out and go for rides.
    Definetly! I learned a lot by doing pax laps at the ring!
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Do it! I'm hoping motor mounts arrive in time to install before the autox/hpr craziness kicks off....I need to order those come to think of it.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Chris are you autocrossing Saturday and doing HPR? I made good progress on my suspension this weekend, but still need like 5 hours to get everything put back on. Looking forward to driving the car with all the new upgrades.

Comment

Aight folks, since there seems to be a dearth of meets, let's plan something for next week.

Beer?

Pizza?

Wings?

More Beer?

what do you all think? When works? There's a happy hour event next Wed down in Denver organized on bf.c, so I figure we should plan for another night.

Thursday night wings? $2 Old C Pint Night? Backcountry?
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            Aight folks, since there seems to be a dearth of meets, let's plan something for next week.

Beer?

Pizza?

Wings?

More Beer?

what do you all think? When works? There's a happy hour event next Wed down in Denver organized on bf.c, so I figure we should plan for another night.

Thursday night wings? $2 Old C Pint Night? Backcountry?

Im down, still need to replace my cracked oil pan. Maybe ill just bring a quart with me.

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
              Chris are you autocrossing Saturday and doing HPR? I made good progress on my suspension this weekend, but still need like 5 hours to get everything put back on. Looking forward to driving the car with all the new upgrades.
              Yes, I will be at the AutoX saturday and open lapping Sunday. Get that suspension done! Fewer huge life-events (congrats, btw), more racecar!
              Chris
              97 M3
              01 325
              Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Some more HPR Video from last weekend.

Fast lap ( 1:57.8 ): http://youtu.be/v3S5jfFNpRI?hd=1

Full session: http://youtu.be/EcDhycjRB4M?hd=1

Driving this:

Chris
                97 M3
                01 325
                Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Nice, Bergwerk at speed is a super tricky corner.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Wow, congrats. That is awesome! Super Jealous. Throw a passenger seat in there so I can get a ride this weekend.

1989 325i Alpine White
                    69 STX

Comment

Nice Chris. Casey (with the E36 M3) was telling me about you driving that car.

If a miracle happens and I get my car back together, get it re-registered, and drop my trip on Sunday I'll be there. If I don't go to San Diego to work this week I'll try to show up on Thursday too.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                        Wow, congrats. That is awesome! Super Jealous. Throw a passenger seat in there so I can get a ride this weekend.
                        I'll most likely have my M3 out this weekend, which has a passenger seat that you are welcome to occupy!

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                        Nice Chris. Casey (with the E36 M3) was telling me about you driving that car.

If a miracle happens and I get my car back together, get it re-registered, and drop my trip on Sunday I'll be there. If I don't go to San Diego to work this week I'll try to show up on Thursday too.
                        It was great seeing Casey out there, super nice guy, and his E36 is beautiful! Hope you can drop everything and get to the track with us this weekend. It should be a great day!
                        Chris
                        97 M3
                        01 325
                        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

I'm nowhere near as fast as Chris, but I'll have an open passenger seat as well.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

not to derail the subject, but I and others have open passenger seats at the rally event on the 31st at CORE...

Comment

31st is another hpr day, otherwise id come passenger
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                                Hope to see you out there Eric! Even if you don't get the car done, come out and go for rides.
                                I will be there for ride alongs.

Ohh and David, the Old's pint night is now $3 per beer instead of $2, still a good deal but no longer epic.
                                89 325i (Sold)
                                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X