This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    What kind of shoes are you wearing? What brand shirt are you wearing?

Look, I like the sticker. Your high-and-mighty pretentiousness isn't needed here.
    What kind of car are you driving? A lot of that money is to buy the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post

Burton sticker just has the "hey look at me, I just spent $16 on a sticker!" factor going for it.

again, I agree with this. Probably because I suck at snowboarding though.

That said, I have "coloradorallyracing.com" stickers, and I am giving them away for free. Much classier looking and less intrusive.

Comment

Idk, I bought them at payless on sale. They have steel toes and protect my feet from getting crushed by an 8000 lb AMJ filled with cellphone cases going to fort collins when it decides to roll off a loader and land on my foot. my shoes (boots actually), have utility.

My shirt doesn't have a tag, I think I got it at kohls maybe? either way, it shields the public from my grizzly chest hair.

Look, I like the sticker. Your high-and-mighty pretentiousness isn't needed here.
        I'm not needed here at all. Neither are you. None of us are. We're here because we want to be here. I just happen to be an internet troll who likes to point out the ridiculousness of a $16 sticker that has no utility. If you can find me spending a large amount of money on something that is similarly useless, please call it to everyone's attention and feel free to make fun of me for it (i'm being serious too).

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
        What kind of car are you driving? A lot of that money is to buy the name.
        volvo 240. purchase price: $50

That's only 3.125 stickers....

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        again, I agree with this. Probably because I suck at snowboarding though.
        I'm half decent at snowboarding, wear burton boots (which I love), and I still find the $16 dollar sticker pointless. I don't think your abilities have any relation to your prevailing rationality.

That said, I have "coloradorallyracing.com" stickers, and I am giving them away for free. Much classier looking and less intrusive.
        Good man.

Comment

volvo 240. purchase price: $50

That's only 3.125 stickers....
          Yea, you beat me. Subaru Manwagon, purchase price: $100

Anyone know the actual price of this sticker? Suddenly this is the most important thing in the world.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            Yea, you beat me. Subaru Manwagon, purchase price: $100

Anyone know the actual price of this sticker? Suddenly this is the most important thing in the world.
            I thought it was really $16? :pimp:

The troll is strong with me today.:drink:

Comment

I thought it was really $16? :pimp:

The troll is strong with me today.:drink:
              It is possibruuu......
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Clearly you haven't met Roland.

Also I'm pretty sure that those stickers can be had at any Burton related event for free.
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I just happen to be an internet troll who likes to point out the ridiculousness of a $16 sticker that has no utility.
                  Well, you sure rustled my jimmies. However, I did state that I can't justify spending 16 dollars on it either.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Well, you sure rustled my jimmies.

Comment

Why waste your trolling talents on sticker arguments when there's so much rampant retardation going on over in m3f and bfc?

The possibilities of lulz....are endless....
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Why waste your trolling talents on sticker arguments when there's so much rampant retardation going on over in m3f and bfc?

The possibilities of lulz....are endless....
                        vwvortex has all forums beat in retardation....combined.... :weak:

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          vwvortex has all forums beat in retardation....combined.... :weak:
                          That's the automotive equivalent of /b....aka nevereverever go there.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

That's the automotive equivalent of /b....aka nevereverever go there.
                            Yep. I thought I would gain useful information on new products that are being released. I somewhat did. But I mostly found out that it is the goal of everyone on there to 'bag' their ryde and black out ze audi rims on the .:R.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                              Yep. I thought I would gain useful information on new products that are being released. I somewhat did. But I mostly found out that it is the goal of everyone on there to 'bag' their ryde and black out ze audi rims on the .:R.
                              also, and relevantly: stickers, sidways, on the windshield.

It's a lyfestyle brah.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Wow, that sticker is a big deal! For the record, my wife is a big button fan and I got it for her for Christmas this year. I think I paid about $5 for it, but even if it was $16, she loves it, and that is what matters with a gift.
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X