Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one, and i'm looking for 3 more :)
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
      I have one, and i'm looking for 3 more :)
      Ain't that some funny s#&t!!!
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

there is a set on CL in Golden that is a bit over priced. If I can snag them a bit cheaper, then I'll give you the extra one I have.

Comment

heh, i have owned so many E38 style 5s...

So Eric, what is the story on the "ugly" black set of style 5s? I'd rock those for sure.

Comment

there is a set on CL in Golden that is a bit over priced. If I can snag them a bit cheaper, then I'll give you the extra one I have.
            Alright, let me know if it works out and for the mean while I'll keep an eye out and keep looking. Thanks Eric!!
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Vid from the last day of my Hang Gliding Race last week:

Just got the start circle and first leg. The lens kept fogging up near cloudbase. Not my best work by any means, but a cool perspective.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Hey guys, I am new to this whole thing. I live in cheyenne, wyoming but i figure thats close enough to CO to post in here lol. Are there any meets coming up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kg_19 View Post
                  Hey guys, I am new to this whole thing. I live in cheyenne, wyoming but i figure thats close enough to CO to post in here lol. Are there any meets coming up at all.
                  yep check this subforum, there are threads on it. And if you are into rally racing, check out the forum in my signature.

Comment

Replaced the ugly black wheels with a much nicer looking set!

Comment

Replaced the ugly black wheels with a much nicer looking set!

Looking good! I am really growing on euro style E28 M5's. Hmmmmmm

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Oh man that looks so good. The front just has to drop a hair though.

Are those 90mm studs?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                          Oh man that looks so good. The front just has to drop a hair though.

Are those 90mm studs?
                          yes, for my E30 but I couldn't find my longer bolts, so I threw these on w/ 10mm spacers in the front.

I agree, a little lower would be nice, but this is with E90 drop hats installed, and it doesn't look any different than before:loco:

Comment

What wheels did you hwve on at hpr?
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

18x8.5 & 18x9.5 style 5's w/ 235/35/18 continental DWs.

Comment

Eric - have you ever owned or driven a 2.2 or 2.4 911 (~'70-'73)? I figured I would ask. If you have, what are your thoughts compared to a E30 M3/E28 M5?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X