This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
    I might be shuffling cars. Anyone here I interested in my E30?
    :eeek: I want your wheels...if I could afford them...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      Has anyone been to the Redding/Redwood California area? I have 9 days and am looking for a mountain biking trip.
      Supposed to be epic riding out there.

Originally posted by EthirtyIS View Post
      I'm going to check out those shops once I get settled, but I'm in for the meet on Saturday, as long as we make it to Parker before then. We're just outside Illinois now, so hopefully I'll be there in time. Thanks for all the trail advise, also do any of you rock climb? And know any decent Craig's not to far from Parker? It would have to be top rope, since my Rack is in NYC, didn't wanna chance that on the plane ride home...
      I climb a lot but there isn't a ton of top roping in CO. It's mostly trad and sport. Check out http://www.mountainproject.com/v/colorado/105708956 for some good crags.
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Comment

At least 12 people are killed and dozens injured in a shooting at a screening of the latest Batman film near Denver, Colorado.

Comment

its actually pretty scary man. i mean nothing has happened like this for awhile

Comment

Colorado has just been hell this summer...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Anyone have late model TDI wagon opinions / experience?
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  Anyone have late model TDI wagon opinions / experience?
                  My friend has one. 9 recalls and issues with the Nav. Engine/car is great though, 44mpg combined.

Comment

Does anyone have the tools for replacing the timing belt (M20) that would let me borrow them in the semi near future? What "specialty" tools are there?

Comment

Do you have the bentley manual? you don't need anything beyond normal hand tools if I remember right
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

a 32mm bike wrench comes in handy for the fan. Besides that a normal toolkit will be fine.

Comment

you don't even need a bentley manual. Just unbolt stuff, remove t-belt, install new t-belt. Make sure the cam doesn't move. If it does, there is an easy alignment tick on the head. It probably won't move though.

but yeah any old bike shop will have a flat profile wrench around 32mm.

Comment

wish I could still park the M5 in the garage!

DSCN3938 by ericandshovin, on Flickr
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

look at that beautiful garage......

so spacious....

Comment

Does anyone know of a place where I can get R12 drained out of my A/C system? If the EPA is so concerned with this shit, it shouldn't be this difficult to find a place to drain it...

Comment

Working...
                                X