X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
    Brad,

What size is the bike? I won't have cash for a long time, just curious.
    It didn't have the size tag when I got it, but it's around 54-56. I can get a measurement of it.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
      There is no throttle by wire delay (I'm assuming the non-S54 E46's have that).
      Yup, and it is awful! One of the big reasons I don't own an E46 is the terrible throttle delay.
      Chris
      97 M3
      01 325
      Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

big brother, new baby brother.

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Congrats Eric!
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Im looking at a car today in aurora, well if the guy answers, but I wanna know if any of you have maybe seen the car around. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=257051
                That has all the pictures the guy gave me. I know lambo already commented.
                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                BMW

Comment

I bet it has been hit from the rear too. There is a dent in the rear valance, right by the exhaust, which is not stock or OEM either. Put that together plus the ugly tail lights and the "new" bumpers = meh.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                    I bet it has been hit from the rear too. There is a dent in the rear valance, right by the exhaust, which is not stock or OEM either. Put that together plus the ugly tail lights and the "new" bumpers = meh.
                    The annoying part is that school is starting in less then a month, so I need a damn car and I really want that car to be an E30. it's been a very frustrating last year of trying to finding the right E30.
                    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

How much is the guy asking for that?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

The hood is most likely out of alignment, making the fender to hood gap look bad. It doesn't look like it is crash damage.

Comment

Well he told me to call him and then he sold it. I'm starting to look at another one in Albuquerque. http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/3139744862.html. it's a long drive but it looks really clean and I would die for and alpine white coupe. it's all up to my dad also.
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Does anyone know if hubcentric rings can be ran safely on a track? It is impossible to find decent direct fit wheels for the Golf R. Metal ones of course. Does anyone make forged/stronger rings?

Comment

yes, it's fine. the load bearing part of the wheel/hub is not the hub, but on the wheel and the brake surface. the hub only centers the wheel. I've ran plastic hub centric rings on the track without any problems.

And thanks guys, he's a pretty good little kid so far! Really chill.
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                                Well he told me to call him and then he sold it. I'm starting to look at another one in Albuquerque. http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/3139744862.html. it's a long drive but it looks really clean and I would die for and alpine white coupe. it's all up to my dad also.

if you want im actually going to Albuquerque this friday for a couple weeks, i could check it out if you want so you dont have to waste a trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X