This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
    Well he told me to call him and then he sold it. I'm starting to look at another one in Albuquerque. http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/3139744862.html. it's a long drive but it looks really clean and I would die for and alpine white coupe. it's all up to my dad also.
    Here's what a guy from NM had to say about it.

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
    Jintermont's cousin's car. I think he's pruneball on here.
    Best luck would be to respond to the ad, or PM Jintermont.

It's been from enthusiast to enthusiast, I believe. So it's not just another crapper.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      Does anyone know if hubcentric rings can be ran safely on a track? It is impossible to find decent direct fit wheels for the Golf R. Metal ones of course. Does anyone make forged/stronger rings?
      Pretty much all the E36 guys run hub centric ringed spacers on their vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        Pretty much all the E36 guys run hub centric ringed spacers on their vehicles.
        Good to know. I guess it's not that big of a deal.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Eric, congrats on the kid, man!! is that #2?

Comment

Anyone going to the RMC fall chapter driving school at PMP?

(^^^ All the pictures on the page are at HPR except for one lol.)
            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
            BMW

Comment

Yep, I'll be there, hopefully with the e30!
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Congrats Eric! I wondered why I didn't see you at the BMWCCA AutoX.

The new surface at Pueblo is awesome! I would recommend going there as much/more than HPR. It is super easy on tires and that track has a really fun flow once you start to get fast on it.

I will probably not be at the BMW club event, but I hope to make the NASA event Oct 20/21 there.
                Chris
                97 M3
                01 325
                Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Good to hear about Pueblo. I signed up for the BMW club event, but have never been there before. Hope to have a good time out there!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
                    Good to hear about Pueblo. I signed up for the BMW club event, but have never been there before. Hope to have a good time out there!
                    you bringing the M3?

Comment

I will be...

Alpine II 318is

Comment

I wish I could go, but I have a hang gliding comp that week. Sucks because the 14 hour go kart race is the weekend before and I have to miss that too.

I'm planning on the NASA one on Oct 20/21st too.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                          I wish I could go, but I have a hang gliding comp that week. Sucks because the 14 hour go kart race is the weekend before and I have to miss that too.

I'm planning on the NASA one on Oct 20/21st too.
                          info on the NASA one?
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            info on the NASA one?

It is an HPDE/TT/Club Race weekend. You can count on a minimum of 4x 20min sessions per day, both days. It's generally $295 for a weekend with NASA, and if you sign up in HPDE1 you are guaranteed an instructor. It's about the cheapest guided track time you can get.

I really like NASA track events. They run on time, publish a schedule well in advance, and deal quickly and sharply with problems (including problematic drivers.)
                            Chris
                            97 M3
                            01 325
                            Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Any one have a trashed short block? Doesn't matter what engine. M50/2 would be awesome.
                              Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                                Any one have a trashed short block? Doesn't matter what engine. M50/2 would be awesome.
                                I will have an Alusil M60 block sometime soon. oh- I DO have an M62 block available now. are you making a table?

Comment

Working...
                                X