• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit weather, that is for sure.

1989 325i Alpine White
    69 STX

Comment

Wow, glad to see he is ok. Will the next car be V8 powered?

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        I agree with the paving, but they didn't really have a choice.
        They didn't have a choice because the Sierra Club stuck there nose where it doesn't belong and used this country's pathetic legal system to prove their point.

:hitler:
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
          They didn't have a choice because the Sierra Club stuck there nose where it doesn't belong and used this country's pathetic legal system to prove their point.

:hitler:
          I meant to say I agree with Davids point on it sucks that it's paved. They weren't going to leave a busy road that is used for tourism gravel just for a race once a year.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Does anybody know how hard it is to find a decent 325i coupe and or manual E30 that doesn't suck in Colorado? I am bound to be insane from my search! Gahhhh.
            I have found one awesome black late model 325is that my dad didn't take and I still hold it over him, idk if you'll see it here around but it has a square in the hood about 6" long by 2" wide that doesn't match the color of the hood, that one is nice.

Now that I have shared my frustration, carry on.
            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
            BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
              Does anybody know how hard it is to find a decent 325i coupe and or manual E30 that doesn't suck in Colorado? I am bound to be insane from my search! Gahhhh.
              I have found one awesome black late model 325is that my dad didn't take and I still hold it over him, idk if you'll see it here around but it has a square in the hood about 6" long by 2" wide that doesn't match the color of the hood, that one is nice.

It took me 7 months to find mine locally. Either hold out longer or buy one somewhere else in the country and drive it back.

Comment

I have found one awesome black late model 325is that my dad didn't take and I still hold it over him, idk if you'll see it here around but it has a square in the hood about long by wide that doesn't match the color of the hood, that one is nice.

What happened to the one in Albuquerque? Seemed like a nice, enthusiast owned E30...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Up your budget and I'll sell you my s50 swapped one

Comment

Holy mother of god...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

looks like his throttle got stuck

This year's Pikes Peak International Hill Climb was bound to be the fastest ever in its 90-year history as environmental concerns had led to the paving of the road up to the 14,110-foot summit for the first time. Sure enough, records fell throughout the day, with champion Rhys Millen besting last year's fastest time with [...]

Fender Roller Rental | RTAB Tool Rental

e36 Climate Control Issues?
                      Your ≠ you are
                      You`re ≠ your

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                        Paving the mountain was one of the worst ideas ever.

Dallenbach also had an off at 130mph, into a tree. Somehow walked away.
                        aftermath of Paul's crash.

Here's a vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpQtPhRDDs4

Also that car made over 1400whp regardless of altitude due to some serious tuning by Banks and running on Methanol.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by boriksh View Post
                          That was John Foley's evo. There was a SuperStock car that went off in the same spot last year.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Holy shit, look at what's left of the cage on Dallenbach's car. It split IN HALF.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Holy shit, look at what's left of the cage on Dallenbach's car. It split IN HALF.
                              Yea no one is really sure how he survived much less walked away.
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Holy crap. I had no idea that crash was that bad. Stuck open throttle with 1400hp has to be an awful feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X