Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LADIES AND GENTS.... I need to make this announcement: I SOLD the style 5s, and now I have MORE style 5s!! that's right!

Sold my E39 17x8 style 5s for $500 PLUS a set of E38 16x8 style 5s!! Helloooo E28!!!

Comment

nice nice
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I was able to swap my Bav Auto lowering springs and Bilstien sports with almost brand new control arms, control arm bushings and inner tie rods over to the new car tonight. It tightened things up so damn much! It is driving great, need to get the rear shocks and springs swapped over tomorrow and try to track down an oil leak from the valve cover gasket. Almost done with the maintenance stuff and then on to the fun stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
          Almost done with the maintenance stuff and then on to the fun stuff....
          Thanks for doing it the right way! Cant wait to see the fun stuff.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

we still need pictures!!!

Comment

I'm going to be going to school at CSU so basically moving. Driving the car all the way from VA, should be fun. I will post pics once I get my hood painted, it kinda looks like shit right now.

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                I'm going to be going to school at CSU so basically moving. Driving the car all the way from VA, should be fun. I will post pics once I get my hood painted, it kinda looks like shit right now.

you are moving out to CO? sweet! I have made that trip twice before, actually. I suggest staking the north route, it is much more interesting, I-80, not I-70. Unless of course you are n southern VA or something, it would make sense to take I-70.

Comment

So, whereabouts around here can i get a sweet deal on some new tires?

Comment

Are you looking for new ones?
                    89 325i (Sold)
                    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                      Are you looking for new ones?
                      new or used, it doesn't matter, unless they are REALLY used. I need 225/50/16.

Comment

I would say check out discount tire or tire source.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Anyone have a black leather skipass rear seat? I can trade my non-ski pass rear seat for it + cash moneys.

Comment

Here a couple of pictures with my rashed weaves off of the old car, I dropped the front end, and installed my Bilstein Sports on the rear. I still need to figure out what the hell is going on with my tach, and start tracking down my oil leaks. I am trying to figure out what to do with my front end, the early valance is starting to grow on me, But I also really like the late model front end too! I need to decide on that before I get it painted in October...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good! I only like the early valance on red cars for some reason. What color are you going to paint it?

If you plan on keeping the weaves I have some 15mm H&R spacers that make the rear look much better. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                                I'll give you my e39 (no engine or transmission but all the parts for your manual swap and more!), you give me that. deal? :)

gogogogogo!
                                Details on E39?

Comment

Working...
                                X